general homeopathic principles for detoxification from specific substance; mercury detoxificationHi,
In my country (I guess, in many 3rd world countries) it was standard practice in dental offices to use mercury amalgams, until just a few (10? 5?) years ago. Now it is still common practice.
So I come accross a general and a particular question...
General one: can we use diluted solutions of a substance to "detoxify" from it? If so, does it only relieve the symptoms or does it actually help the body to expel/destroy the substance? - I guess that the answer depends on the substance...
Particular one: what about mercury? To my knowledge, mercury tends to accumulate in the body, mostly in the nervous system, and can't be expeled nor destroyed by the body's own mechanisms. Maybe this is an overstatement, of course.
My advice for people is to get their mercury amalgams replaced by other kind of amalgam; this should be done by an experienced dentist, because the removal proccess exposes the body to a lot of mercury. But - what to do about the mercury that has already been absorbed?
emilian on 2004-11-06
What health problems do you have? Auto-immune, low vitality, etc. You would have to give details.
The safest way to let your body detox is to adopt a one day a week juice/fruit fast. This is safer than a pure water fast. Your body will detox slowly as needed and toxins released will not overwhelm your system. Too fast a detox can cause very serious problems. There are detox teas you can use cautiously.
I personally know of two cases in which too strenuous a detox caused insanity.
As to homeopathy, if you want to just try a general detox take first Nux vomica 200C under the tongue at BEDTIME only once. Ten days later take Sulphur 30C in the morning, two tablets under the tongue once a week for a month. This will clear a lot from your system.
As for the use of the remedies for Mercury for dental detox. It all depends on whether your symptoms match the remedy.
museon last decade
About mercury/symptoms: this thread is somewhat cross-posted with a thread on "chronic infection on hair follicle on lower legs", in which I suggest that maybe Merc Sol could be a good remedy for me - that suggestion was not based on any consideration of mercury amalgams, but purely based on symptoms. The idea of the amalgam *followed* the choice of the remedy ;)
emilian last decade
The basic fact is that any mouse/rat/worm/etc that is placed on a diet of 60% - or even less - of the amount of calories it would eat ad libitum will have very delayed aging and will live up to 150% of the maximum lifespan of mice fed ad libitum - as long as proper nutrition (minerals, vitamins, etc) is ensured.
So - if mice fast every other day, they do not "pig out" on days when they eat - but rats do, and end up eating as many calories as they would when eating every day. And - comparison of rats fed every other day and rats on caloric restriction showed no difference nor their maximum nor average lifespan, nor on many of the "age biomarkers". It's a pretty strong result on fasting!
emilian last decade
Eyo 4 years ago
Here you find out whether the patient is sensitive to heat or cold. If heat antidote is Kali Iod . If cold Hepar Sulph.
For misuse of homeopathic potency Nux vomica, sulphur or Hepar Sulph are used.
For mercury + Syphillis the list of antidotes is long and depends upon symptoms.
Nux vomica is a general antidote of almost all allopathic and homeopathic medicines. If you are not sure what to use try nux vomica.
♡ telescope 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.