≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Non classical congenital adrenal hyperplasia 7


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Homeopathy and Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Does anybody know if homeopathy can help with congenital conditions, and, more specifically, the non-classical, mild form of CAH? My 4-yo daughter has elevated androgens, due to a high 17-OHP, and this could lead to short stature (rapidly advancing bone age) and infertility.
The allopathic treatment is hydrocortisol, but this has many side effects.
Thank you in advance.

  dimiourgiki on 2004-11-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Nick, knowing a diagnosis is helpful to a homeopath. It tells us how deep the problem is and the fact it is congenital tells us family history is important.

That said, we can't give you any suggestions unless we know specifics about how this condition manifests in your daughter. We need all her individual health symptoms, including those that seem not related to the particular diagnosis. We work from an all over holistic approach, because we know a problem anywhere can affect the whole body.

We also need the family medical history. And tell us about her personality and what she likes to eat and hates to eat. How does she react to the weather. Has she had any childhood illnesses? Does she get colds easily?

That said, what would be most advisable is to take her for a homeopathic evaluation with an experienced professional. As the symptoms change the remedies can change. Also, seeing the patient gives us a lot of clues what type of remedy they may need.

If you want us to try here, then please furnish the information above.
museon last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.