≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Lack of semen,deficiency of semen

At 30,when all other males aroun you, who have been established are getting married and you cannot marry due to lack of manhood then you can do nothing but blame your own wrong deeds and destiny.This has happened to me.I used to masturbate since I was 12 and did it severely when I was between 16 and 22 which has made me impotent now.I have no semen now.Now i do not have any love or urge for girls and sex,no attraction left.I now masturbate only to see that I have any semen left or not.It is only few drops of water when I ejaculate.There is no sense in my PENIS and it has got SHRUNKEN.I am not a man but a small boy now.I went to conventional doctor.He gave me biotin and multivitamins done several X-rays and say everything is alright and also ruled out the chances of retrograded ejculation.I have stopped visiting them.
I feel very weak,severe pains in bone,numb and shrunken penis and testicles,emaciated body,hands,legs,thin hair,weak nailsand no semen.Semen production has stopped as it seems to be.And when I ejaculate and few drops like water comes I remain sleepy for a week or so as ir f my brain has stopped.Vision has fallen and tremendous anxiety inside.
  vilaschakra on 2007-09-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
staphysagaria 200c twice daily for 7 days and then report after j k mohla
akshaymohl last decade
dear use sulfur 200 in the morning ,and acid phos 30 3 times daily for one weak . then report .
syedahmadnaqvi last decade
Dear Doctors,
I am confused due to your dosage prescription as in this forum i was told that 200 c potency in chronic cases to be taken only once per week. Pls try to help me by explaining as to why 200 C is prescribed daily here?

zafer_sm last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.