Consitipation plus acneI am suffering with constipation but now it become worse when i migrated to this tropical area. i seldom 2/3 times manage to go toilet. Stool like Sheep dung. dark and dry. i don't have any pain or other side effects but i get acne on face now. pimples also hard in start and then it burst and leave sport.
can any body help me to choose madicine for me. thank you
zafar103 on 2007-10-13
♥ akshaymohl last decade
what about your thirst, disire for salt or sweets, any mental anxiety you have....
♥ deoshlok last decade
zafar103 last decade
6. Height .
9. Family History
10. Qualification of patient
11. Nature of working
12. Complexion: Fair/Wheatish/ Darkish
13. Constitution: Well built/Fat/Thin
14. Veg/non veg
15. History of taking Alcohol/Tobacco/coffee/Tea/any drugs addiction
16. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
17. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
18. current medicine you are taking for each complain
19. Diabetic or non Diabetic
20. Desire sweets/sour/salt
21. Thirst Small quantity/short interval/long interval/large Quantity
22. Tongue color
23. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
24. What exactly is happening ?
25. How do you feel ?
26. How does this affect you ?
27. How does it feel like ?
28. What comes to your mind ?
29. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
30. How did that feel like ?
31. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
32. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
33. desire or like and dislike of food
33. Name of foods which increase your problem
34. Body odor ,/sweating/-
35. Under line the right word for you ----
Morose, Quarrelsome, Hasty, Lachrymose, Anxious, Delirious, Groping, Despairing, Sad, Hopeful, Fearful, Restless, Calm, Drowsy, dullness, Anger, Being overwhelmed, Depression and gloom Despair and faithlessness , Despondency from overwork, Domination of others, Doubt or Discouragement, Easy impressionability, Fear and Shyness, Fear for the others welfare, Fear of losing mental balance, Feeling of powerlessness, Guilty and self-blame, Hard master onto oneself with an urge to inspire others, Hopelessness, Immaturity of Mind/Emotions, failure to learn from mistakes impatience, indecision in difference or boredom Intolerance and criticism lack of mental tranquility, lack of motivation and incentive longing for past happiness, nostsliqia, low self-confidence, Mental Fatigue, Mental torture or worry, Mental/emotional and physical weariness, Overcome for welfare of others, Overenthsiasm, Pride or aloofness, Resentment and bitterness, Sadness, greif, shock, Self centered talkativeness, Self-distrust, Shame or feelings of un cleanliness, Terror, jealousy, Weakness too willing , Fear from known thing, fear from unknown thing. Whether you can able to give public speech or not.
36. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
37. . Details of the adverse features in the Pathological ,ECG, XRay Ultra-Sound's tests already conducted
38. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♥ deoshlok last decade
Here is my symtoms that Dr. Deoshlok Sharma asked for:
1.Name : shahid zafar
2. Age : 29.4
3. Sex : Male
4. Married/Unmarried/widow : Married
5. weight : 62 KG
6. Height : 5 feet 5 inches
7. country : Country of birth Pakistan, Now leaving in Singapore for 3 months ( my disease worse in Singapore)
8. climate : Tropical/Humidity
9. Family History : Minor constipation in my family
10. Qualification of patient : BS Computers
11. Nature of working : Network Admin
12. Complexion: Fair/Wheatish/ Darkish : Wheatish to Fair
13. Constitution: Well built/Fat/Thin : I was fat and plubby 3 years ago. I make me slim after dieting.
14. Veg/non veg : No-veg. I fond of meat
15. History of taking Alcohol/Tobacco/coffee/Tea/any drugs addiction : I smoked 3 years but stop smoking 3 months ago. Non Drinker/ Tea coffee once/twice a day.
16. List of your complain first:
1- Constipation gets worse when I migrate to Singapore. I had same condition (constipation Plus acne over face) 2 years ago when I went to Bangkok, Thailand from Pakistan (Punjab). After return back to Pakistan acne problem solved and constipation not so worse. Now I married in Singapore and intend to stay here for life. I manage to go to toilet 2 or 3 times a week. Stool hard, dry and brownish color. Some times look as sheep dung. It comes in very less amount. I have no side effects e.g. no abdominal pain. No anxiety, no fear and no special mental and physical symptoms.
2- Acne on face. When the pimples appear it very little and hard, no pain on touch, after 4 to 7 days it become big and get pus and become soft. After that it leaves brown spot.
3- I forget words and names during talk. I am very easy to become upset. Less confident, chicken hearted, double minded, no decision making power, afraid of interview and presentation, but intelligent.
17. Since how long you are suffering for each complain: acne from three months, constipation last 5 years but from last three months it worse.
18. current medicine you are taking for each complain: seldom take allopathic constipation drops.
19. Diabetic or non Diabetic : Non Diabetic
20. Desire sweets/sour/salt : Desire of spices and sour food and sweet made of milk. Want to eat sweet after salt and salt after sweet.
21. Thirst Small quantity/short interval/long interval/large Quantity : thirst is normal. Take large one to two glass in one time. Specially after and during meal.
22. Tongue color : normal red
23. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) : in normal range
24. What exactly is happening ? N/A
25. How do you feel ? N/A
26. How does this affect you ? N/A
27. How does it feel like ? N/A
28. What comes to your mind ? N/A
29. One situation that had a big effect on you ? : During travel I face constipation. I never go to toilet when some body with me in one room. Because I afraid that if I make noise during stool passing I feel embarrassed. During travel I have a lot of gas thats why I feel shy to go to toilet.
30. How did that feel like ? N/A
31. What sensation do you experience in that situation ? : NO sensation
32. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ? Clumsy
33. desire or like and dislike of food : Like sweet food made of milk and Non-Veg food most
33. Name of foods which increase your problem : Boiled Rice, starch, sticky food etc.
34. Body odor ,/sweating/- : Normal
35. Symptoms key words ----
Hasty, Despairing, Sad, Restless, Drowsy, Easy impressionability, Fear and Shyness, Fear for the others welfare, Feeling of powerlessness, Guilty and self-blame, Hard master onto oneself with an urge to inspire others, Hopelessness, failure to learn from mistakes impatience, indecision in difference or boredom Intolerance and criticism lack of mental tranquility, low self-confidence, Sadness, talkativeness, Self-distrust, To do Public speech is difficult.
36. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases) : Decrease in Punjab, Pakistans climate. Increase in tropical climate like Singapore and Thailand. Increase droning traveling.
37. . Details of the adverse features in the Pathological ,ECG, XRay Ultra-Sound's tests already conducted : N/A
38. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional): N/A
zafar103 last decade
Your remedy is Natrum Muir- 30 ( 4 pills at 8 Am and at 6 P.M.) for a week
Rajendra last decade
i used Natrum Muir for a week but still no improvement. do i need to continue it for one more week?
zafar103 last decade
♥ Dr.Haran ch malaker last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.