≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Arnica Montana: $6.5930c & 200c Homeopathic Remedy Kit: $149.99Lycopodium Clavatum: $6.59


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Arnica + Lycopodium + Olive Oil for Penis massage?

Hello Respected DoctorsI
I am 28... I used to do mastarbation since I was 12 yrs..
I have read in a book that the effect of mastarbation on penis (like small penis, wrinckled penis, veins appeared on penis etc..) can be treated by the massage of the olive oil combined with (Arnica & Lycopodium)..
Dear Doctors, I want to know that is it better for me to massage the penis with that oil....?
Waiting for your valuable reply Sir..
  Farhad on 2007-10-15
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
if there is no other work then you can do this...... but external message will ruin your organ..... permanently.... masterbation is a one example......

live them naturaly... avoid your masterbation... you will recover automatically....

dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
Thanks dear Dr. Sharma,
but how long it take to recover automatically.... As I ma going to marry next year, I'm afraid about that.

Please. . . .
Farhad last decade
Dear Dr. Sharma
You said 'if there is no other work then you can do this...... but external message will ruin your organ..... permanently.....'

Should I do this or not?

What should I do Dr. Sharma..
Pleas advice..
Farhad last decade
take Acid Phos 6 daily one dose early in the morning empty stomach . you will recover permanantly... avoid your masterbation .....

dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
Thanks Doctor...
From last 2 months, I have no masturbation..
With reference to the book, I have taken AcidPhos-6 thrice for 15days, But the result is not so gooD.... Then I have taken AcidPhos-30 for 15days, but still I am not satisfied..
Now from yesterday, I am taking AcidPhos-200 thrice daily...
Should I continue or stop taking AcidPhos-200...
Sir, Very Sorry for what I am doing from the book... Oblige...
Farhad last decade


In my knowledge that if you avoid mastarbatoin as much as you can then it would be best but you can do this when you can not supress the urge for it.

Acutally, masterbation does harm by depressing the man that he had done wrong things first.

Another bad effect come from that is what while doing this act you make a habit to early discharge as you may be hurry that anyone can see you so you do it fast and your body make habbit for this and in future you will be disturbed by this.

And if you mastarbate very frequently then you will notice your organ small and thin and very relax in normal situation and you also notic as your semen is becoming thin and these things would depress you more.

These thing will be okay if you control your masterbation and if you masterbate then it should be always in a relax enviroment and in hurry.
Dr. R. Saroj last decade
'then it should be always in a relax enviroment and in hurry'

should read as

'then it should be always in a relax enviroment and not in hurry'
Dr. R. Saroj last decade
Hello Dr. Saroj..
Thanks for Your valuable Suggestions..
Sir, I have decided that I will avoid mastarbatoin as much as I can.. As I am going to Marry next year, there is no need to do Mastarbation for me...
But what should I do to overcome the BAD effects of Mastarbation, which I am suffaring from....
With Regards...
Farhad last decade

Farhad well wishes for your upcoming marriage in next year.

To overcome for what you feel bad effect you should start some exercise program such as walking for 35 minutes daily if possible as walking increases HDL cholestrol which is good for health and also increases testosterone which is basic for sex and you should also start light-to-heavy weight lifting program under guidance which also increases testosterone and good for health. You should also drink milk about 1/2 to 3/4 L daily if you have no problem with this and non-veg is also good but give perference to fish as it is healthy for heart also and has low fat.

Neverthanless, you can also try homoeopathic medicine, for which a detailed history is necessary and one of specific for sex related problems (Acid Phos)you have tried without any definate relief so you should post your detail history or contact any experience homoeopathic physician locally.

Byee have a nice time.
Dr. R. Saroj last decade
pls do not change the power go on continue 6c .. you will get result.. but you have to keep patience.

dr deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
Ok Dr. Sharma.... Ok..
With patience I will go for APhos-6c 1 dose daily...
One dose means 2-3 drop na...?
And how long I have to take it.....
GoodDay Dr. Sharma...
Farhad last decade
Thanks Dr. Saroj...
What a cincidence..!
You are saying (advicing) me thad --- What I am going to do...
I have plan and a firm decision to go for exercise... I have a very good Physic... And I like non-veg food most.... But I dont drink 'MILK', coz it quit irritate me...
Anyway, I will drink Milk on behalf of Dear Dr. Saroj... Ok.....
Farhad last decade
You may try fol medicines:-
- Damiana Q. 10 Drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- Agnus Cauatus Q. 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day. Report after 15 days
abid ali last decade
Thanks ... Jazkallah..
Farhad last decade
Dear Dr. Sharma...
As you adviced me. ... I am taking acid phos-6 1does daily with empty stomach from last 15 Days.. I am feeling little better than before....
Now how long I have to continue..
With Regards...
Farhad last decade
Dear patient,

Good. You may continue it for another 2 weeks. But wait for dr. Sharma advise.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Dear patient,if you have no work then you can continue your habit of masterbation,several learned doctors of this forum are telling you to give up the habit of masterbation inspite of that you are telling how long i will keep myself aloof from masterbation.You are educated person you can imgine what is good or not,please avoid self mastarbation and try to use medicine as adviced by experienced doctor Deoshlok sharma and spare a certain time to work the medicine.Please prepare yourself fit to handle your wife nicely after marriage.Treatment is not a magic its take its own time to cure a disease.Thanks malaker
Dr.Haran ch malaker last decade
Thanks Dr. Mehfooz..
Farhad last decade
Dr. Sharma.. Please advice me...
Farhad last decade
Farhad last decade
Farhad last decade
dear farhad,
please continue for at least 3 month.. . You will be cure permanently....

go on continue and send the report month wise...
dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
Thanks Sir.. I will continue...
Farhad last decade
Hello Doctors,
I am a 27 year old man. I recently married before 2 months.I was used to masterbation for years. Now my married life not going becoz of low erraction and premature ejaculation. Because of this i cant do sex with my wife till now.

Now i tell you my symptoms...
When i start forplay my penis got excited very well and after some time (even i don't start sex my) penis is down.
Or if i start then as i start to insert my penis is ejaculate.

Please tell me somethig that make me able to do sex wid my wife.
I am with my wife only 2 days in a week.
manishsharma143 last decade
dear manishsharma,
please continue the following medicine..
Aconite 200 daily one dose for a week and report me...

dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.