Gluten intolerance/Celiac disease and bad breath, coated tongue, and mucus in the throatDoes anybody has these problem related and have solve the problem after being gluten free? I really feel that there is a connection between these. I am being gluten free and getting relief. But i want to make sure that there is a connection.
pnd healer on 2007-10-15
6. Height .
9. Family History
10. Qualification of patient
11. Nature of working
12. Complexion: Fair/Wheatish/ Darkish
13. Constitution: Well built/Fat/Thin
14. Veg/non veg
15. History of taking Alcohol/Tobacco/coffee/Tea/any drugs addiction
16. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
17. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
18. current medicine you are taking for each complain
19. Diabetic or non Diabetic
20. Desire sweets/sour/salt
21. Thirst Small quantity/short interval/long interval/large Quantity
22. Tongue color
23. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
24. What exactly is happening ?
25. How do you feel ?
26. How does this affect you ?
27. How does it feel like ?
28. What comes to your mind ?
29. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
30. How did that feel like ?
31. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
32. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
33. desire or like and dislike of food
33. Name of foods which increase your problem
34. Body odor ,/sweating/-
35. Under line the right word for you ----
Morose, Quarrelsome, Hasty, Lachrymose, Anxious, Delirious, Groping, Despairing, Sad, Hopeful, Fearful, Restless, Calm, Drowsy, dullness, Anger, Being overwhelmed, Depression and gloom Despair and faithlessness , Despondency from overwork, Domination of others, Doubt or Discouragement, Easy impressionability, Fear and Shyness, Fear for the others welfare, Fear of losing mental balance, Feeling of powerlessness, Guilty and self-blame, Hard master onto oneself with an urge to inspire others, Hopelessness, Immaturity of Mind/Emotions, failure to learn from mistakes impatience, indecision in difference or boredom Intolerance and criticism lack of mental tranquility, lack of motivation and incentive longing for past happiness, nostsliqia, low self-confidence, Mental Fatigue, Mental torture or worry, Mental/emotional and physical weariness, Overcome for welfare of others, Overenthsiasm, Pride or aloofness, Resentment and bitterness, Sadness, greif, shock, Self centered talkativeness, Self-distrust, Shame or feelings of un cleanliness, Terror, jealousy, Weakness too willing , Fear from known thing, fear from unknown thing. Whether you can able to give public speech or not.
36. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
37. . Details of the adverse features in the Pathological ,ECG, XRay Ultra-Sound's tests already conducted
38. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
samiami last decade
I have not been tested for Celiac desease yet as I only recently learned the disease existed.
I stay on a very strict diet and avoid all gluten food. I can't even tolerate amerith nor quinoa.
If homeopathy or someone knows of a cure, please let me know. I would like to enjoy some pizza once in a while.
allergic last decade
there is no cure for gluten intolerance/celiac disease, you must simply avoid gluten!
where do you live, as some countries offer a lot of gluten free products and flours!!
to make a gluten free pizza mix taioca, rice flour in same porpotions and then add 2 table spoons of chickpea(gram) flour if you can get it, a pinch of salt, some oil, oilve oil is best, some sort of spice depending on taste: basil, oregano, thyme! put tea spoon of yeast and mix, add a bit of water, not too much and let it rest for 1 hour or so. Now the difficlut part is to work it as it cracks very easily as it has no GLUTEN!! put what ever topping you want and cook in a very high oven for about 10 minutes, THE BREAD DOES NOT GET ANNY DARKER THAN WHAT IT IS WHEN ITS UNCOOKED, do not over cook it as it become hard!
angelarobins last decade
angelarobins last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.