High Blood pressure in Pregnant ladiesCan someone suggest safest remedy for rise in blood pressure during pregnancy
abid ali on 2007-10-17
♡ deoshlok last decade
Though there are many medicines for HBP,which are prescribed according to the symptoms of the patoient but in general the useful remedy in this purpose is VISCUM ALBUM-30 ( 5 drops thrice a day) as a when needed.
Another tip for HBP is also noted here for the sake of knowledge and benefit of the patient of Hypertention. Please take the advantage of this Presciption:
1) Take 30 uncovered planks of Desi Garlic
2) Add 3 desserts spoons of sugar Can ( Desi Shakkir )in a bottle.
3) Now Put the above No.1 and Two in a bottle and pure Apple cedar in it until these are dipped completely in it.
4) Tight the cap of the bottle and put it in a moderate weather for three days and shake it once a day.
5) On the forth day empty stomach take One plank out of them and plus teaspoon of the its mixture and have breakfast after a hour. Do it for about 15 days and check your B.P. You will be Inshallah cured. This is a permanent solution of Hypertention.
wish you good luck
♡ Mahfoozurrehman last decade
However it is most useful when the following symptoms are found in the patient.
Blood rushing to the head, dizziness, buzzing in the ears and visual defects.
It's use for cases of asymptomatic high BP , is doubtful.
♡ gavinimurthy last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.