≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Lil' Bruises & Bumps (arnica): $9.99Boiron Arnicare ®: $11.99


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Old scars swelling

I was born with an inch long scar on the back of my head. It is an odd looking bumpy scar. My family always called it my caterpillar scar. It is small and my hair covers it. About 2 months ago it started to swell up and when I pushed on it some fluid came out. It is still swollen and painful. I looked at it in the mirror and it is red on the swollen part. This scar is 24 years old and has never given me any problems. Also, I was nipped by a dog about 14 years ago on the bottom of my chin. I have two very small scars from the bite. They have been swollen for about a month. Not red and painful, but bigger. Has anyone heard of anything like this before or know what could help? Thanks!
  AS3122 on 2007-11-09
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
can you send the photographs of scar.

dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
I feel the Bach Flower Remedy 'CRAB APPLE' may be of great benefit to you.
sriram last decade
I need help with the same thing AS3122 spoke about. About 1 month ago I noticed that a scar I have above my lip, under my nose, has rising swelling along the lines of 15 stitches I had when I was 10 years old (50 years ago!) It's raised and swollen and follows the exact lines of the scars. I also had rhinoplasty 28 years ago and have swelling on the bridge of my nose and on the left side, possibly where the bone was scraped during surgery? I have never had this happen, EVER, until now? Please give any advice you can. What type of physician would I see for this?
ShelleyAS 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.