A free and very effective remedy for common coldsGarlic also called Allium Sativum in Latin. Allium Sativum is a homeopathy remedy too but any homeopathy medicine works only if potentized.
For years I have used Garlic as a medicine for common colds. Especially it works best on small children.
Here is how I made Allium Sativum at home:
1. Take a one liter about half empty water bottle.
2. Peel off a clove of garlic and add to it. Do not crush or cut clove, just add it to the water.
3. Shake the bottle vigorously about 50 times.
4. Medicine is ready. A spoon from that bottle before going to bed is most effective. But take a spoon from this bottle thrice a day.
5. You can store this bottle in refrigerator. In that case take a spoonful of this water and add it to a cup of fresh water or warm water and drink that water. This is just to avoid having cold liquid straight from the refrigerator.
6. In a month, garlic clove will dissolve in the water. Leaving a golden color oil in the water and garlic puree below it. So shake the bottle very well before using this liquid as medicine.
This is a very effective cold remedy.
♥ girilal on 2007-11-18
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.