≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Please help. Tiny bumps under the skin of genitals

I have so many small bumps under the skin of my scrotum and penis. I have been noticing them for the last 7-8 months. the skin was clear before. the bumps are noticeable only if I stretch the skin a bit.

I am 30 years old. my brief medical history is: I used to have skin affections in the past i.e. wart on my right toe, fungus infections, etc. I pass loose stool 2-3 times a day often since my chilhood. I often have a bad stomach since my chilhood which is aggravated by heat or anything hot I drink or eat. I am very short tempered and have extreme lack of confidence and confuse minded.

My main concern for now is the one I mentioned on top, the tiny bumps just beneath the skin of my genitals. I request doctors of this forum please help me in this regard.

Many thanks.
  rajagl on 2007-12-03
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
please try (Thuja-1M) 2pills weekly and report me back after 6 weeks,OK
faisal qureshi last decade
I am extremely sorry for sending the same post two times mistakenly.

I am thankful to you dr. faisal for suggesting me the medicine for my ailness. because of my mistake, on the other thread with the same topic, dr. mehmood suggested me lycopodium 30.

Please guide me if I can start both the medicines together.

rajagl last decade
try first thuja
faisal qureshi last decade
Thanks for your reply dr. faisal but I've already started taking Lucopodium as per dr. mehmood's suggestion before I could see your advice.
I respect all doctors and other members of this forum who are helping people for the sake of God.
rajagl last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.