Dr Rishimba - Constent feel of tirednessPatient ID: Sex: Male Age: 32
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Constent feel of tiredness, not feeling energized but rather weak and tired even after long hours of sleep
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Sensitivity to electromagnetic fields and not being able to be in a room with light tubes.
I also have overweight and is unable to be concentrated and productive.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Feeling of ineffectiveness and loss and not being productive.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
That I'm not living my life to the full capacity, losing my life away.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
It started as a part of arelation where the other part was manipulative which resultated in constent fear, anxiety and frustration etc.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Between 11 in the morning until 5 or 6 in the afternoon.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Things that makes suffering worse is overeating and things that makes it better is exercising and swimming in particular.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
I think it used to have a connection but now it seems to be on its own.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I don't really know.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I used to be very talkative and now I'm more reserved.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I don't know.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Yes of course.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Yes, sensitive to all stimuli, especially noise such as screaming.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Nail biting. Unfocused time-wasting.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I feel both happy and thankful but at the same time also frustrated and limited.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I don't have much fears now but used to have a lot before.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I like sweet things, chocolate, cookies, soda, juices, tea, citrus fruits, pizza and fast food. I don't like spinach, eggs, lamb meat.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Excessive. I drink a lot.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
I get bad reactions from chinese food, especially sweet and sour sauce.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep well. I can sleep for long hours. I like sleeping a lot.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. What peculiar or strange sensation do you have in any part of your body at times? Do you sometimes feel as if .. in some part of the body?
I feel like I have been beaten up or worked very hard in my limbs and bones.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Diabetes and cardio vascular diseases and bad teeth.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
183 cm tall, 125 kg. Thick bones. Caucasian. Tall and abundant.
mouminah on 2007-12-07
take them in empty stomach. dont take ant food or water one hour before or after.
please report after the initial re-alignment of 3 to 4 days are over and you feel the changes for the better.
♡ rishimba last decade
♡ PANKAJ VARMA last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.