Constant chronic Cough and Colds for my 6yr oldHi ,
My 6 yr old Daughter suffered through chronic cough and cold which Doctors in USA have raised their hands to diagnose the problem . She was healthy baby until 9mn . We went to India and after having one episode of cold and cough , she was falling sick every month , then when she is 18mn old she cought RSV ( Respiratory Syncitial Virus ) . After that till the age of 4 , she used to have episodes in winters just like RSV symptoms, cough resemble like Whooping Cough as soon as she wake up alarms us to run to the emergency and then worsts by late evening with the dry cough . COughs 30 per minute . Doesnt control with anything , but used to hold on for few hours with steroids epinephrine which available only in the hospitals . After the Doctors research Her lungs are always clear , no signs of pertusis and allergies except mild allergy to egg white but everytime her sinuses are full , so they removed her adenoids , but unfortunately as soon as that was removed the smae week she had the same symptoms but infact got worst with nonstop , so ran with her to India to seek medical help .Fortunately she just have one episode in India . There the allopathoc doctors prescribed her 3 varieites of antihistamines that includes Allegra , which will not be prescipbed her and doctor told me to continue for 6mn , but I was reluctant to use them as her body is filled with medications , so fortunately found one homeopathic doctor who prepares his remedies in his place , it looked liked they worked little though not all .He gave me Cough KT ( probably Kali And not sure what is T meant for ) , Euph for day and night cough , Ipecac , one for rapid cough and the other for the cough that controls with water . Unfortunately Indian Homeopathic doctors are very good they do service for free and some how they dont reveal the medications when they are mixing .
What's situation with her is , after we returned in May she got 2 episodes , he chronic coughs which used to reside for 4 days get alright in 2 days with Spongia 30X , HeparSulf 30X, Ferrum Phos 30X and all the remedies that I got from India .She got it 4 times from September till Now After the first snow fall and she played in the snow she got it again . Now her nose is always blocked and coughs intermittently after the first 2 days of severity and which can be cntrolled with the remedies that I bought from India . I am running out of them and I need to find something before she gets into worst phase that begins from mid december . She will always have episodes over the other , without one episode completely controls , the other kicks in .
WPuld appreciate if anyone let me know what to do and also how to build her immunity .
Thank You ,
kavitha mahanthi on 2007-12-13
i would suggest your daughter should go for constitutional treatment for overall improvement of vitality in her.
if you would like to take the treatment here, please describe her personality at length and say how she behaves with family people, at school, with outsiders etc and also answer the questionnaire on her behalf.
Patient ID: Sex: Age: Nature of work: Habits:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ rishimba last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.