≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

No erection, Penis is small, Limp and shivered

I am 28 years old male. My name is Aman Khan. I used to masturbate early but now I have left that. I was suffered from emission of semen with urine at stool. I took homeopathic medicine |*
*Agnus Castus Q and some ayurvedic medicines. Emission of semen stopped. But I have no erection power at all. Penis remains always small, limp, relaxed. I took Yohimbinum Q for one weak I got some erection but after one weak of use no erection. I want to get rid of this problem permanently. Please help me. Respected Doctor please tell me the remedy which cure me permanently and I got the hard erection for longer lasting. Please Tell me the remedy, which cure my small and always relaxed penis to remains normal. Please help me.
  amankhan303 on 2007-12-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hi Aman,
Please use Lycopodium 200 thrice daily for one month, and use oil made from herbs,
Darchini 10 gram
malkangani 10gram
Jar paan 10 gram
ratanjot 10 gram
jalwatri 10 gram
jayfal 10 gram
long 10 gram
meetha oil and zaitoon oil 50 50 grams.
Soak these medicine in water for one night,and cooked for one hour in the morning when half of the water buurnt,then stain the medicine, and put oil in cooked water and put this mixture on fire and when water is burnt and only oil remains, then save this oil in bottle.and rub this oil on your penis with one finger while going to sleep.and it will cure and increase the size of your penis.
amjadhom101 last decade
Have you ever tried it or any experience.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Yes Doctor, i tried it on one of my patients, it increased the size of his penis.
amjadhom101 last decade
hai amjadhom101 sir,

were can we get these herbs from. is it available in homeopathy medical shop or any specific shops which sells... please do reply.
kevin2808 last decade
hello sir,

i got all medicines in the above list but only jarpaan is not available in the market. there are saying there is no medicine by that name
can u give me name in Sanskrit and in Telugu or very oftenly used in daily life in common so that i can try this medicine for me plz.. plz ... help me sir
waiting for ur reply.
daredevils last decade
My age is 28 years and i am suffering from the semen emissions from 6 yaers due to the masturbation.The semen fluid comes before and after pee and even in littles penis errection.my head hairs are also falling due to this disease.please adivise me the medicines.I will be very thankfull to you.
usmanskp321 last decade
pl give name of jaar paan in latin or english to complete your formula

kamar last decade
'jar paan' probably means

Botanical Name : Alpinia Galanga

English Name : Siamese Ginger

Sanskrit / Indian Name : Kulanjan/ Pan ki jar

This species is globally distributed across India and Tropical Asia. Within India, it occurs throughout and is cultivated for its rhizomes.

Kulanjan is used against rheumatism, bronchial catarrh, bad breath and ulcers whooping colds in children, throat infections, to control incontinence and fever. Alpinia species show promise as anti-fungals, hypotensives, enhancers of sperm count and motility. Anti-tumor and anti-dementia effects have been observed in rodents

* Amjad bhai kindly confirm if i am right
Shahaan last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.