Excessive sewating of hands and feet1. Name: Marciano O. Caraig
2. Age: 46
3. Sex: Male
4. country: Philippines
5. climate: Tropical
6. What exactly is happening ? Perspiration of both hands and feet, including armpit.
7. Which side and where your perspire more ? palm, sole of the feet.
8. How do you feel ? uncomfortable
9. How does this affect you ? embarrasment
10. How does it feel like ? always wet
11. What comes to your mind ? nothing
12. One situation that had a big effect on you ? when I shake hands to people that feels some inferiority
13. How did that feel like ? it's alwasy wet and and cannot move with agility especially when i am wearing slipper
14. What sensation do you experience in that situation ? nothing
15. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand. ?always wiping with handkerchief
16. current medicine you are taking: none
17. family back ground I dont think my parents have it
18. qualification of patient
19. Nature of working: sailor
20. desire and aversion of food : no particular
21. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be and try to email of photographs of the diseases part.(if required)
22. When increases/Decreases(Aggravation & Amelioration), mention time,duration/season etc.
cemocaraig on 2007-12-22
♡ akshaymohl last decade
♡ girilal last decade
cemocaraig last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.