≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

uretheral stricture 1Uretheral stricture 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Uretheral Stricture

I am suffering from uretheral stricture for the last 5-6 years. Doctors have advised me cystoscopy/dilation. Please advise me if there is any remedy for stricture in homeopathy
  r.k.sharma on 2007-12-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
please try (Thuja-200c) 2pills daily for 5 days only then stop and after 3weeks report me back ,Ok
Good luck
faisal qureshi last decade
Sir, I am suffering for burning sensation (UTI) , I visited one doctor in Lucknow ( India ). He observed via telescopic method that I have a Narrow segment at bulbomembranous junction ( Urethral Stricture ).Then he make one RGU test and suggest me for DVIU.
My DVIU surgery made on 1st April 2013.
Then he suggest me to visit regularly for followup & Dilation.
He made my first Dilation on May 2013 and Second on July and then Third on September 2013. And I have to visit on this month for Dilation Schedule.
Now My flow is again going slow down ( & currently My Average Urine Discharge Time is 30 - 40 Sec ).

As per my Doctor.... As my age is 32 Years and My Stricture is very small,thin and soft so If I follow regular Dilation then in few year My stricture will be remove permanently but it depend upon my body.
So My question is ... what is the best way for me to cure of this diseases permanently in Homeopathy ?

I am attaching my RGU report along with mail. Sir Please analyze and answer me accordingly.
Sir, If you have any feedback of your patients having same problem , Please share.
Sir I will be very grateful to you for your response .
Thanking You.

(This post contains an image. To view the image, please log on.)

lko.atul 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.