≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

gallbladder full of stones, fatty liver, Hashimoto syndrom thyroid 2Gallbladder Stones 5Gallbladder stones and pain 1Gallbladder stone... 1Suffering from Gallbladder 13mm stone 1Gallbladder stone help 2gallbladder stone 1stone in gallbladder 1Liver - possibly gallbladder stones 30Stomach pain - Gallbladder stones 11


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Gallbladder stone

Is there a way to dissolve a gallbladder stone the size of 2 cm. through homeopathic medicine?
  Asela on 2008-01-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
chelidonium q 10 drops in one fouth cup of water twice daily one hour before meal for six month atleast j k mohla
akshaymohl last decade
Taking the juice of at least 5 lemons a day, and a spoonful of Epsom salt dissolved in water at bedtime once a week will make your gallstones soft to be dislodged through bile ducts.

Chelidonium Q will do rest of the job.
girilal last decade
Thank you.. I will try both.
Asela last decade
I just pulled this out from the ABC Archives:
Re: Gallbladder From Namaste29 on 2004-10-11
If you do have gallstones or a family history of them Chelidonium Q is great for dissolving them. It is what Pankaj Varma recommended for me and it worked wonders.

I empathize with your situation. So painful and uncomfortable.

See what else everyone posts.


Pankaj Varma
PANKAJ VARMA last decade
Also...eat apples or drink apple juice.
PANKAJ VARMA last decade
Yes Apples are good but best are the sour ones. Apples, lemons and epsom salt these all things soften the gallstones. Stone will not be eliminated through the bile duct unless it is soft enough to mold itself to the ducts.
girilal last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.