≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

i am a allopathic doctor. wants homeopathic advise.

i am 35 yrs male, MBBS, doing pvt practise. i m sufferinf from ext. pilesfor abt 6 months. i know that increase water intake, diet and rest helps but i want to know if there are homeopathic drugs that can help.
  drdineshverma on 2008-01-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
dear dr colleague,pl mention is itchingthere.? what type there? r u having constipation? is there bleeding? what type of haemorrhoge? is there any cardiac trouble either with u r with any one of ur siblings?
totapuri last decade
Hi Dr. Dinesh,
I am reproducing below a post made by Dr. S.Hamid fom Pakistan on the subject...a year or two back.It is very useful in your case.

Also go to 'search' and type 'piles'...you will get lot of information.

Best wishes
Pankaj Varma
Re: DISEASE OF PILES From shamid on 2003-10-29
piles and hemorrhoids are derived from Latin and Greek. Hemorrhoids are dilated veins on or within the anus between the body's two venous systems; the body-wide or systemic network and the portal venous system that drains the viscera the porta or gate to the liver.
when the pile is strangulated or clotted. Hemorrhoids come in four degrees, 1) small without protrusion, 2) slipping out on stooling but returnable, 3) do not return spontaneously after stooling but can be replaced, and 4) those that hang out all the time.
The problem for the doctor is to determine if the hemorrhoids are there on their own or are hiding or mimicking other problems such as anal fissure (a painful anal crack), cancer, abscess, or Crohn's disease (segmental relapsing colon inflammation). The hemorrhoids ocur in three locations: left side, right back, or right front locations and should be looked at. The lower gut can be seen with an anoscope (skopeo to look at), a sigmoidoscope or colonoscope or by a barium enema.

Homoeopathy treatment for PILES:

Collinsonia 200 1dose only and than start the following.
dose(10 drops thrice daily)before meals, alternate with
Hamamelis Virg.Q=1x
dose(20 drops after every meal.

Take Care,

Report post to moderator
PANKAJ VARMA last decade
Hi Dr.Dinesh

There are atleast 40 medicines for pilesin homeopathy. Which one is good for you depends on your symptoms.

There is a do it yourself Remedy Finder software on this forum.

Yry it out first. You can post the results here for further analysis.

gavinimurthy last decade
ear Dr. Sahib,

Dr.Varma has mentioned the general remedies usualy used in piles. My mr. murthy is right that totality of symptoms are the success of treatment.

Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Dr. Dinesh,

I reproduced the post of Dr. S. Hamid ....which to my mind is a very good post on the subject.

Yes....good idea to run your case on the Remedy Finder.

You can post the results giving names of the three meds that get the top %age rating.

Will guide you from there on.

Best Wishes
Pankaj Varma
PANKAJ VARMA last decade
thanks for giving advise. i had painful ext. pileswith occasional bleeding but no constipation .i as a doctor wanted homeopathic consultation. infact i took all 3 options available to me.1[ i took allopathic- tab gatiflox 400 mg daily + cream anovate for local application. 2] i took ayurvedic cap p-6 containing trifla & neem seeds n reetha. 3] i also took nit acid 200x three times daily aft seeing it in this site. now as a result i am feeling lot of relief. any further advise please.
drdineshverma last decade
i also wants to know if homeopathic medicines can be taken along with other forms of medicines safely. either it helps or it reduces the effects of homeopathic medicine.
drdineshverma last decade
thank you dr pankaj varma , dr murty and dr mehfooj.
drdineshverma last decade
Since you have already taken nitric acid a few doses, stop further dosing, wait for a week and come back.

If you use three therapies at a time, the follow up will be difficult, as we will not be precisely knowing which therapy helped.

Allopathic medicines definitely have to be stopped, since they suppress the problem.

Better to stop everything for about a week and observe.

gavinimurthy last decade
Dear Dr.Dinesh,
I have a friend who is a qualified MBBS and MD. Has a very good practice as an allopathic doctor.

When it comes to giving medicines to his two sons, he always gives homeopathic meds.

Maybe you will also begin to use homeopathy more often.

Pankaj Varma
PANKAJ VARMA last decade
dear dr pankaj verma.
yes i would go for homeopathy for my family.

As per ur advise i m quitting all the drugs for now. but only taking a fiber rich diet. i will be waiting for your valuable advise.
dr dinesh verma
drdineshverma last decade
Dear Dr.Dinesh,i appreciate your desire to take homoeopathic remedies.Yes homoeopathic drug will give you permanent cure.Please stop other medicines and wait for the result of Acid Nitric.In the mean time you can use calcarea fluorica 12x 4tabs 3times after meal and continue it.Please come back with your update from time to time.Thank you,malaker
Dr.Haran ch malaker last decade
thanks mr. malakar. for ur advise.
dr. murty, now my problem is only slight pain and there is no bleeding now. as per ur advise i hv stopped all the drugs and hope to be getting ur valuable comments.
Dr. dinesh verma
drcozuverma last decade
Dear Dr.Dinesh,
I am new at this forum.Its good that you are getting better.I have studied all of your posts. You mentioned suffering from
pilesbut not constipated.I think there is definitely some LIVER problem and NERVOUS weakness.Thats why dont cosnsider it as acute problem.

Dr Tahira last decade
'Nitric acid' dose works for more than a week.

No need to repeat yet.
You can post further progress in 4/5 days.

Pankaj Varma
PANKAJ VARMA last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.