Re: Severe Hairloss and side effectsI have taken phosphorus for more than 2 weeks now but there is no improvement, it is still getting worse. In the last 2 months i hav lost so much hair that i can almost see a bald patch now. I have also continued with the topical application of minoxidil but the skin of my scalp is peeling off and it is spreading over my head. Pls help.
Pundalik on 2008-01-21
6. Height .
9. Family History
10. Qualification of patient
11. Nature of working
12. Complexion: Fair/Wheatish/ Darkish
13. Constitution: Well built/Fat/Thin
14. Veg/non veg
15. History of taking Alcohol/Tobacco/coffee/Tea/any drugs addiction
16. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
17. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
18. current medicine you are taking for each complain
19. Diabetic or non Diabetic
20. Desire sweets/sour/salt
21. Thirst Small quantity/short interval/long interval/large Quantity
22. Tongue color
23. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
24. What exactly is happening ?
25. How do you feel ?
26. How does this affect you ?
27. How does it feel like ?
28. What comes to your mind ?
29. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
30. How did that feel like ?
31. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
32. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
33. desire or like and dislike of food
33. Name of foods which increase your problem
34. Body odor ,/sweating/-
35. 31.Choose the right word for you and other delete
Morose, Quarrelsome, Hasty, Lachrymose, Anxious, Delirious, Groping, Despairing, Sad, Hopeful, Fearful, Restless, Calm, Drowsy, dullness, Anger, Being overwhelmed, Depression and gloom Despair and faithlessness , Despondency from overwork, Domination of others, Doubt or Discouragement, Easy impressionability, Fear and Shyness, Fear for the others welfare, Fear of losing mental balance, Feeling of powerlessness, Guilty and self-blame, Hard master onto oneself with an urge to inspire others, Hopelessness, Immaturity of Mind/Emotions, failure to learn from mistakes impatience, indecision in difference or boredom Intolerance and criticism lack of mental tranquility, lack of motivation and incentive longing for past happiness, nostsliqia, low self-confidence, Mental Fatigue, Mental torture or worry, Mental/emotional and physical weariness, Overcome for welfare of others, Overenthsiasm, Pride or aloofness, Resentment and bitterness, Sadness, greif, shock, Self centered talkativeness, Self-distrust, Shame or feelings of un cleanliness, Terror, jealousy, Weakness too willing , Fear from known thing, fear from unknown thing. Whether you can able to give public speech or not.
36. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
37. . Details of the adverse features in the Pathological ,ECG, XRay Ultra-Sound's tests already conducted
38. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♥ deoshlok last decade
2. 26 Years
9. No history of hair loss
15. coffee & tea -twice daily
16. Severe hair loss
Peeling off of skin on scalp (probably due to application of minoxidil)
17. minor hair fall 2 years back, but it was Ok while i was taking finasteride but it has accelerated 6 months after i stopped taking the medecine.
18. Homeopathic - Phosphorus
Auyurvedic - Ashwagandadhi,
Allopathic -Topical application of minoxidil
19. Non Diabetic
20. Usually sweet
21. small quantity
23. no checked
24. Sever hair fall and peeling of skin on scalp.
25. Very bad
26. Cannot concentrate on any thing, always thinking about loosing my hair even during sleep.
27. Scared and depressed
29. Dont remember
33. dont eat too much of vegeatables.
34. sweating a lot
35. Fear and shyness
36. Not sure
37. Not conducted
38. Photo attached earlier.
Pundalik last decade
My scalp has become very scaly and greesy and there are so many bumps everywhere. Every time i try to remove the scales atleast 5 to 10 hairs come out along with the scales.
Earlier i was loosing hair only at the crown, now i am loosing my hair from the front as well.
Someone please help me else i will become bald within 2 months.
Pundalik last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.