Cervical Spondilosys Page 2 of 2
I am taking Calc flour6x 4 tabs per dose three times a day.Can I take Cimicifuga?
In the mean time there was huge haemorrhage from anus during stool today.
There is a little pain in annus and sudden cutting pain in lower back after stool.
Please tell me what should have to do now?
I have posted a case of my mother's skin problem in the forum today under the heading 'A typical skin problem'. Please read this one also and I am waiting for your suggestion ..
sarnath1980 last decade
I have been taking calc flour 6x 4 tabs 3 times daily since last 3 weeks.There is major improvement,like the vertigo problem is gone.
What shod i take next?Please suggest..
sarnath1980 last decade
can anybody hear me out?Hello Dr. mahfooz as you have told my doses of calc flour 6x have compleated. you have told me to report after 3 weeks.
My problems now:
1. heaviness at the root of nose.frontal sinus,catrrah
2.Mild to moderate vertigo sometimes occure, like rising from bed(after taking exercise it is ok),riding bycycle
3.Backache at 3-4A.M night.Pain in back in dorsal region while resting in the bed.After getting up off the bed and after taking exercise all are gone.
Please Dr.RISHIMBA,DR.MAHFOOZ,DR.GIRILAL read out this article and tell me what should I take now?
sarnath1980 last decade
♡ Mahfoozurrehman last decade
My problems now:
1. heaviness/pressure/pain at the root of nose.frontal sinus,catrrah
2.violent to moderate vertigo sometimes occure, wile rising from bed at morning(after taking exercise it is ok),riding bycycle there is little vertigo.No pain except when moving the head round the left side.
I think any pressure on the neck/dorsal region worsen the situation
3.severe backache at 3-4A.M night.Pain in back in dorsal region at the end of night while resting in the bed.After getting off the bed and after taking exercise all are gone.
4. Depressed feeling during vertigo.
These are the main symptoms..
I am taking calc flour6x 2tabs three times daily.
Please tell me what should i do now..
Thaks for reply dr.mahfooz..
WAITING FOR YOUR SUGGESTION..
sarnath1980 last decade
I am reporting my CASE AS BELOW. Please suggest the preper remedy..
Patient ID: Sex: M Age: 28 Nature of work: computer work Habits:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
a) Maxillary sinus (X-RAY REPORT dated 01.11.07: 1. Sinusitis is noted in both maxillary antra and frontal sinus. 2. Ethmoid cells are clear. 3. DNS with nasal turbinate hypertrophoy is noted. ) Pressure at the root of nose, forehead, pain extends to ear
b) Cervical Spondylosis (X-RAY REPORT dated 03.10.07: 1.Disc spaces are narrowed at C 3-4,4-5.2.Posterior marginal sclerosis and minimal lipping
are seen at C 3,4,5. )
Vertigo, dizziness, pinched nerve, depression, palpitation. I feel vertigo whenever I bend my head front or during cycling or sitting on a chair a long. Whenever vertigo is there a depression like feeling is there. After the vertigo feeling is gone the depression feeling is also gone. Any type of jerking worsen the situation. Previously I had pain over back of head, nape and shoulder. sometimes it extended to the forehead. After taking radium brom 200c in every alternate day for about 2 months the head pain is removed but sometimes I feel pain over nape and shoulder (left side). I felt stiffness of neck around left side along with vertigo.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
---Internal pilesbleeding occasionally. Application of Aesculus ointment gives relieve from burning in anus during stool.
---A little deafness in the right ear. Sometimes pain. Fetid odour of the discharge from ear
---Recurrent bilious trouble. Acidity/indigestion.
---Premature GRAY HAIR, HAIR FALL
---I have been suffering from a typical urethral disease since the age of 18. After nightfalls (not after every nightfall) I feel a non bearable burning pain in my urethra and it would last for 30 minuits and reduce gradually after urinating 2 to 4 times.
----A subtle numbness at the tip of the thumbnail of the foot.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Depression, anxiety. Palpitation during step up/down, running/mental tension. Some times disturbed sleep.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
A sort of depressed feeling. Nothing can console me. I feel lack of attention, concentration, weak memory, laziness, home sickness. Not energetic at the worst. Prostration.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I fell from a slow running bus on march last year and received serious right ankle sprain and sudden jerking on head(whiplash). After i fell from bus I felt sudden blackout, and after sometime it was OK but my right foot was swollen with serious pain over there. I took arnika 1M 1 dose,rush tox 200c 1dose for days but my condition was not improved and I took allopathic medication, after 3-4 months it was ok.
I think it was all started from then.
During the month of June 2007 I had sudden depression/anxiety attack without any apparent cause. The vertigo/headache problem starts from then. I was prescribed Nat Mur 6x 4-6tab 2 times daily for 15 days. After that Kali phos 6x 4-6tab daily at bed time. As long as I do remember some agitation/exitement was there but I faced such hurdle many times and I overcame those situation successfully.
Now the depression problem has gone but vertigo and slight stiffness on neck around left side is there.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
During mid day, evening.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
TIGHT CLOATHING AGGRAVATION
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
-------NIGHT FALLS MAKE ME WEAK.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
----------COLD DRY WEATHER
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- ------------I AM MOODY, MILD, CHANGEABLE, NERVOUS, EASILY OFFENDED, QUIET. I DONT LIKE TO BE SUBDUED. I AM A PLEASANT PERSON. I HATE QUARRELS.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
--BORING FINGER INTO NOSTRIL.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?-----I LIKE THE COMPANY OF MY FRIENDS. I DISLIKE THE COMPANY OF MY SISTER-IN-LAW.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
--------I FEAR FROM FINANCIAL RUIN.THERE IS NO REPETAION OF DREAM
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
---------------CRAVE FOR SWEETS, BUTTER,GHEE, FRUITS, MILK. AVERSIONs ARE RICH SPICY FOOD
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
--------------- RICH SPICY FOOD
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
----------------NORMAL, SWEAT OF ARM-PIT IS FETID ODOUR.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
------------------FIRST HARD, THEN SOFT, THEN PASTY.WIND.HAEMORRHAGE OCCATIONALLY
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
-----------------SOMETIMES WELL, SOMETIMES DISTURBED. postureLEFT SIDED
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
--------------------I AM NOT MARRIED. AT THE EARLY AGE OF 17-19 I USED TO MASTURBATE REGULERLY.
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
------------------CAN NOT SAY
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
----------------ARNICA 1M 1 DOSE, ZINK MET 200 12 DOSES, ARG. MET 6, NAT MUR12X, IGNATIA 200 5 DOSES, Kali Phos 6x. IMPROVEMENT OCCURRED AFTER TAKING CALC FLOUR 6X 4 TABS THREE TIMES DAILY FOR LAST ONE MONTH.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
1)In the year 1998 I used to practice Shirshasana(Yoga).In the year 1998-1999 I suffered from neck muscle stiffness and swelling on the muscle(left side) and was unable to move my head round left.I consulted with homeopathic doctor and he diagonosed it as muscle spasm.After taking homeopathic medication I became well but restricted not to perform Shirsasana.During this period I faced concentration loss and mood deprevation without any aparent cause.I took no medication then and I suffered from this for about 4 months. In the month Nov-1999 I suffered from a strange fever wich persisted over 3 months continuously with my liver,spleen was enlarged.Every type of blood test like typhoid,malaria,tuberculosis was done.Everything was negetive.The fever used to come after shievering and the mercury remains 102-103 for some hours and this attack was2 to three times a day.Evey type of antibiotics were tested.After 3 month suffering it was gone suddenly leaving chronic gastric problem.No doctor could identified from which ailment I was suffering from.Then Endoscopy was done and chronic dispepsia was detected.I was prescribed allopathic medication along with low dose antidepressant(protheaden 25) for one month course.After that I was completely cured.
2)At the age of seven I suffered from typhoid.I used to see vivid dreams just after recovering from the disease probably for a few months. After that I could not concentrate upon studies. My memory became weak. My liver and indigestion problem have been started from then.
3)At age of two I suffered from high eusinophil problem and was under homeopathic treatment and survived.
4)At the age of one I suffered from skin disease/ulcer on my scalp and was undergone allopathic treatment. It was subsided
Please help me by advising the proper homeopathic medicine. If you want to know any other information please ask me.
sarnath1980 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.