≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

vaginal tear due to waxing

hello, i was hoping if somebody would help me out with a labia minora tear. I was waxing myself and i guess i wasn't careful enough and i tore it. It's a pretty long tear and i don't know what to do. Does anyone have any advice?
  cyndig on 2008-01-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Take Arnica 6C once a day for two weeks.
girilal last decade
where can i get those?
cyndig last decade
i think i got it thanks for advice
cyndig last decade
dear patient,
simple application of Calendola cream is sufficient for this purpose please.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Dr.Mahfooz is correct. Calendula is enough to treat these minor problems, as external application.

The problem is not due to any internal dyscrasia and as such simple external treatment will cure the problem.

gavinimurthy last decade
faisal qureshi last decade
Here calendula external application is very appropriate. Internally a few doses of calendula can be taken.
maheeru last decade
thank you so much for ur advice. I will look for that calendula for my tear.
cyndig last decade
I would agree, calendula would be sufficient, perhaps even in a low potency in addition to external application, as already suggested.
Mr Organon last decade
I just did the same thing! no one seems to be worried, but how long does it take to heal? did the calendula work?

I am freaking out a little bit.

themirror last decade
Please apply till the it is healup completely.

Mahfoozurrehman last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.