ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Any remedy to reduce the pubic hair grown on the male genital

Is there any remedy that might focus on reducing or removing the hair grown on the male genital, without reducing other body hair?
  majaown on 2008-02-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
As far as I remember there is no such medicine for this purpose. This is a natural process.

Mahfoozurrehman last decade
welcome dr. mahfooz,

its good to see you back..
rishimba last decade
respected dear dr.rishimba,
thanks for your passions.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.