≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

How to increase the size of male Penis?

Iam 24 years old ,My penis is 5inches , I want tit to be atleast 7 inches ,how can I grow it ?

Please help
  rocky69 on 2008-03-01
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Potentize donkey's milk and take it 3 times a day.
girilal last decade

Is it a remedy or r u joking/
hisam last decade
contempt upon 5' do not be frustrated for 7'. If is okay then there is no problem.
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Irrespective of the length, please understand only 3' is functional.
srisri last decade
m didn't get any answer still now
Raju Malhothra last decade
dear.Sir/mem please write any medicine name to increase the grith size and total size.i am muslim form mumbai my wight 117 my hight is 6.1 i am going to a marry but my penis is to short i want to 9inch penis pzl help me
kabeerpatel last decade
A friend of mine on a forum told everyone about his family and town, they all had tubes under their pants so he asked his father what's the tube his g father have, it was his dck, and they used to massage with donkey milk. I mean they jelqed with it . It's the best thing to do width and length. No side effect. Other than that. I know reptiles oils. Snake , crocodile and turtles etc, and there is a technic involving a horse or donkey testicle, there is something to pick up after billing the balls, and eat it,,, the worse is fermenting a watermelon in cider for 15 day after making a hole the size of an erect cock in the melon and literally fking the melon. With this technic there is no limit. The more you fck the melon the more dicky grows!
Donkmilkmassage9 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.