Brain TumorMy sister had irregular periods and it was diagnised as polycystic ovary and was trated for sometime.
Later in 2001 she was diagnised to have Brain Tumour identified as oligodendro glioma. And was operated and radiation given.
She was fine, but 2 years back had CSF rihnorea (CSF fluid leaking through nose) and was again a surgery done to stop that.
Very recently, 2 wseeks back due to blurred vision in right eye, and an MRI done, was diagnosed that the tumour has again grown in the same place as before and was again operated. And chemotherapy is due from next month. Agin this was diagnoesed as oligodrndro glioma, stage II.
I feel, there is something, the rootcause that is missing in this whole thing. ANd an alternative treatment needed for this. ANd looking at the forum feel, homeo can help.
Pls suggest soem medication for her to control this and not recurring in future again. Thanks a lot.
psowjanya on 2008-03-12
Ask sister to practise these pranayams very gently and deeply (not shallow breathing but deep breathing). It has been scientifically proved that cancer cells cannot thrive in oxygenated environment. This will also help her to overcome her fear and anxiety. Don't disturb the allopathic treatment, but do the pranayam, atleast anulom vilom, for 1-6 hrs daily.
Many evidence of successful effects of pranayam on cancer treatent are given in the book - YOG IN SYNERGY WITH MODERN MEDICAL SCIENCE authored by Swami Ramdev's colleague Acharya Balkrishna. There is no harm in trying something which comes absolutely free and with many side benefits.
You may also visit http://www.divyayoga.com for further details.
Also i would like to suggest you to keep the answers to the following questions posted here. It will be helpful for those who would like to suggest you a remedy. As the issue involved is very serious it will be prudent to consult a professional homoeopath in person.
Patient ID: Sex: Age:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.