≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Nasal polyps with chronic sinusitis 2Nasal congestion / polyps 7Fungal Sinusitis & Nasal Polyps from 5 Years 1Ear or nasal polyps_causing breathing issues and ear discharge 4Homeopathy for cat with nasal/throat polyps 2nasal polyps and nasal congestion 7Nasal Polyps and nasl congestion 6Chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps 1Postnasal Drip - Sinus Polyps 5Nasal polyps and chronic sinusitis 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

nasal polyps

I am new to self diagnosed treatment of homeopathy. I have selected a few ingredients from other products online. Would you help me with what dosage should I be taking for my 10 yrs old problem of Nasal polyp in my left maxillary sinus. This thing is huge atleast 3 cm or more and cause blockage and abnormal breathing and snoring problem. I also have environmental allergies that I know of and I am sure other food allergies that I don't know of. This are the ingredient I selected.
Calcarea Carbonica,
Teucrum Marum,
Thuja Occidentalis, Sanguinaria Nitricum,
Kali bich,
Lemna Minor,

The products claim that this will reduce the size of polyps and may cure them. Can anyone please help me select which would work on nasal polyp the most. and what dosage should I need? Thanks
  chuck1401 on 2008-03-20
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
'This' for 'that' medicines will rarely work.

It is the person who is sick, and the polyps are not the disease itself. Polyps are just signs of the disease. We need to know the person in total to prescribe for chronic ailments.

sameervermani last decade
please describe your complaints in greater details. take help of the questionnaire
dr.ruchi.saxena last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.