≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

how to buy carcinosin 201

Hi there,
I have the skin condition lichen planus and I subscribed to homeo treatment through internet and have been on it for 8 months. its almost gone but not quite. The doc from outside USA is charging 150 dollars for the medication and since my Insuance doesn't cover it, I am hoping to conitnue this treatment by buying this medication directly. The prescription given to me listing the medication he sent me is CARCINOCIN 201. i donot know what 201 stands for. Could anyone tell me where I could get this? thanks so much in advance!
  neena on 2004-11-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
If ABC doesn't have it go to Hahnemann Labs online. You will have to have priscription from dr, or your chiropractor can get it for you. 201 may be part of the manufacture's name. To my knowledge there is no such potency. Use your intuition. 1M or 30C

You see, even though homeopathy is safe, the AMA has demanded certain remedies must have prisc. I had to get one for Timothy Hay??? Latin is Phleum pratense, guess it was just too scary for the docs.

The lab is very nice, but one cannot buy without authority. Let us know if you cannot get it. Sabra
sabra last decade
Hi Sabra,
Thank you so much for the reply. Since I would rather not do the guess work, I'm thinking about visiting a homoeopathic doc here in US. But I couldn't find any in/near columbus ohio. I didn't know that chiropractors practice homeo. Could you please clarify it for me?
neena last decade
Not all "practice" homeopathy. A few have remedies in office for injury and such. They do so much body work, they often become nutritionists, and keep some H. on hand.

Email me: a1remedy at yahoo .com Sabra
sabra last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.