≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

mens Health 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

mens health problems

I have been addicted to masterbation since childhood. Now when I try to control its hard as it happens during sleep.
Now my health is not as it should be. my weight is 67K only. I feel dropps coming out after urniation and leaning. and the symptoms increase and dcrease some times. i feel gud sometimes but its not persistnt. soon lithargy and feeling of weakness sets in. My memory is also suffered. and haris are falling slowly with premature witening from early age. i look boyish rather than a man.

plz can a good physician or specialist take my case for complete recovery?
  boyish on 2008-03-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
please try Acid Phos 30 (3 drops per dose )thrice a day for 2/3 weeks and report.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.