Nasal Congestion without runny noseHi...I am feeling this problem since long (5-6months) specially when its cold. Details are given below:
1. Age: 34
2. Sex: MALE
4. weight: 74 KG
5. Height 5' 10'
7. Rainy .. frequently changes .. everytime cloudy
8. I always feel Blocked nose. No as such runny nose but some times very light watery discharge and during this time I sneeze very frequently. Mostly very dry and irritating. It will block mostly in he evening time and while going to bed. Opened in air. If I use Elopathy nasal drop - Xylometazoline Hydrochloride -- it will open up in 5 minutes time and i can sleep all night. Sometimes it stops at midnight specially when its very cold. No Headache as such. No body ache. No any other issue physically.
9. Non Diabetic
10. Desire sweets/sour/salt -- Nothing as such.
11. Thirst - normal
12. Tongue -not dry
13. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) - Normal
14. What exactly is happening - described in 8. though nothing seems effecting from outside.
15. How do you feel - I feel hyper sometimes. Get irritated very frequently while something is not really happening perfectly. Some times I love activiteis of my kid and sometimes it irritate me. He is hyper active. I love sitting with friends and enjoy the meeting with full enjoyment. This problem doesn't bother me at all.
16. How does this affect you ? - I know it irritate me but doesnt affect too much.
23. current medicine you are taking: I have taken Balladonna and Dalkamara but no affent in blocked nose.
25. qualification of patient: MS .. in IT. Working as software engg a contneous sitting job in front of Laptop.
27. desire and aversion of food: Spicy .. Some times fried.
tarchei on 2008-04-02
For now Sticta 2ooc,3 doses with 3 hours interval,for one day only.
♡ Dr Tahira last decade
No more doses after this.
Report status 10 days after these 3 doses.
sameervermani last decade
tarchei last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.