≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Anal Fistula remedy required 54Anal Fistula+stomach problem 10Anal Fistula recurring after Surgery also 3fistula and perianal abscess 1Anal fissure/ fistula 2Need expert advice on very old Anal fistula from an experienced doctor. 2complex anal fistula 5homeopath for anal fistula 13anal fistula what remedy.? 3nitricum acidum for anal fistula? 6


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

anal fistula

The surgeons say that I need a surgery for a anal fistula.
I have been taking silica for 5 weeks and the draining has stopped. The incision is still open and I still feel it. Do I still keep taking the silica? How long does the incision stay open for? Thank you
  adriana on 2008-04-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
With Silicia u can add Nitric Acid 30 and Calc Flour 6x. Also continue with Silicia
abid ali last decade
dear adriana,
If you use silicia in lower dose and the pus is drained then please take 3 doses of Calc Sulph-200 or Silicia in Higher dilution ie. 200 or 1m.

Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Also please take 2/3 doses of Calendola-200 with any of the above as an alternate dose.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
thank you mahfoozurrehman,
I am taking silica 200 three times aday. Do you still want me to take the calc-sulph? Somebody said to take arnica, what do you think?
adriana last decade
If the pus is dry then please stop silicia and take 2/3 doses of calc. sulph. and Take Calendola-200 twice a day for 3 days and report.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.