≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Enlarged Prostate



Posts about Enlarged Prostate

Enlarged prostate8Enlarged Prostate2Dr Kadwa enlarged prostate3ENLARGED PROSTATE68how to diagnose BPH (Benign prostate Hyperplasia) or enlarged prostate4Bilateral Inguinal Hernia,Fatty liver,High BP,Hypothyroid,enlarged prostate11Enlarged prostate6Enlarged Prostate1Enlarged Prostate1Enlarged Prostate21


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Recommendation for enlarged prostate

I need a recommendation for what type of remedy would be helpful for someone for his enlarged prostate?

Male 75 years old. For several years he has had an enlarged prostate and it has remained the same size. Now he has burning when he urinates and he needs to sit down during urination.
Some times it looks like he has blood on his urine. He also urinates very frequently, almost every 45 minutes at night and during the day. He has been taking SAW PALMETTO end Pygeum with Cran Actin,(herbal tablets) but it looks like they are not helping any more.
Also he had 1 year ago a very mild stroke, and his right eye is not seeing properly. His left side of neck blood vessel is narrow than right side.1 year ago he stop smoking, but all his life he smoked.
His blood circulation is poor, his feet all the time is cold.

Can you recommend what type of remedy would be helpful for him for his enlarged prostate?
  delfin on 2008-04-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Right now he has a fever and difficult urination with some blood on his urine.
Please help.
delfin last decade
Please try Barytacarb-200 one dose morning and Calc.Flour-200 one dose at night and report after a week.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Thank you Dr.Mahfoozurrehman.

It means Baryta Carbonica 200C and Calcarea Fluorata 200C?
The problem is here (in USA ) the store has only 30C.
If they don't have I have to order from internet(takes 2-3 days).
Can I use 30C of those remedys(if they have).
Thank you in advance.
delfin last decade
Hi .I am 58 y.old.I have BPH for 5 years now.In 2014 the prostate was 45grams.Have used Flomax prescribed drugs. Beacose of side effect -stopped.I need a recommendation for what type of remedy would be helpful
Victor58 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.