≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Testis Injury by bicycle seat

I am male 26 and got my testis injury by bicycle seat few years back.

I was going on bicycle and driving it by going up and down on seat. A uneven road part came and seat hit my left testis.

From that time my testis is bigger and when I am tired and pain also. I can see tubes in my test and in uneven shape. I used some medicines by reading some posts realted to testis on this website.

Pulsatilla 30 i used and was ok but it after using regularly for few days I feel my head is getting weak. I feel weakness.

Rhododendron 30 and also 200 I used and feel good but used it for some time. Looks ok but not recovering fully. Anyhow. Specially sperm comes out in night at that day I feel depression as well as pain and swelling back again.

Pleas guide me how to take dose and which medicine.
  roshanmanam on 2008-04-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
arnica 200c one dose daily for 7 days then repeat 1m weekly dose for one month j k mohla
akshaymohl last decade
Thanks for your remedy. I shall start that.

About Pulsatilla can it be reason for weakness that I have to increase my food while taking it? Or you think its not suitable for me?

In the past few months ago I tried Arnica 30 and specially it was having very positive effect on my mind.

Anyhow I shall start Arnica 200c now as you advised 1m after every week.
roshanmanam last decade
pl do as directed no other medicine pl j k mohla
akshaymohl last decade
ok mohla i shall act upon your remedy.

i used the Remedy Finder and have pasted the grid below.

any comments about that please if necessary.

roshanmanam last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.