sinus issues.... ruining my job, sleep, etc.. please help.. new to homeopathySex: M Age: 25
1. Describe your main suffering?
my nose is almost always clogged in one nostril.. i have to clear my throat and blow my nose throughout the day and night.. the phlegm is clear and sticky which i blow out of my nose.. and the phlegm i cough up is more solid, clear, and sticky.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
none that i know of.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
annoyed having to blow my nose or clear my throat all the time... sometimes it disrupts sleep also
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
it started 7 years ago when i got a dog and had carpet. (i found out since I am allergic to dust)
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
evenings, mornings... but even during the day i suffer
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
when i eat tarty things like oranges, lemon, blackberries or if i drink something cold my sinuses flare up more.. when i jog my sinuses flare up, especially if the weather is dry or cold.
haven't figured out a way to reduce the symptoms
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
no because no matter where I am i still have the symptoms.. even when i went on a cruise i still had it
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
dry and cold weather definately makes it worse
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
dont notice a change
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
excessive but keep in mind i work out 6 times a week
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
i am lactose intolerant, so dairy i do not consume... also fried foods make me ill.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
less, my head
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
every morning and solid
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
sleep on side.. i sleep generally well except when symptoms flare up
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
i have taken allergy pills which have not done much.. also i have taken allergy shots for 3 years which hasn't helped much either
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
i am fairly muscular and a runners body. 5 6 135 pounds
z2003bmw on 2008-05-01
I have best tested in my abdomin and had a CT scan done and they found nothing.
allergy test showed an allergy to dust mites and roach...
tried a bunch of anti-histamines with no luck
z2003bmw last decade
please try (Kali bich-30c) 2pills daily for week only then stop after 3weeks report me back,ok
faisal qureshi last decade
also i have tried Arundo, galphidia (sp), and hydrastis
none have done me good so far.
I am open to trying anything so suggestions are welcome.
z2003bmw last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.