≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Underweight and low blood pressure.

Hi there,
I am 28 years of age, recently married male. I am grossly underweight and do have a problem of low blood pressure. For weight gain i have tried lots of medicines but none of them worked.
Please suggest a permanent cure for Low BP and weight gain.
  cabhishekin on 2008-05-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
can you tell us the probable reason why you are underweight.

- is it genetic.

- do you have issues regarding digestion or assimilation.

- how is your diet, sexual desires etc.
rishimba last decade
U should not rely upon medicines to gain weight,try to have energetic food and exercise.However,gelsimium can help to keep ur BP normal.

Dr Tahira last decade
--Yes my parents are also underweight.
--Digestion and assimilation issues seems normal. There are some minor bouts of indigestion sometimes.
-- sexual desires are normal, diet is on the lower side

What bothers me is taht inspite of spending a lot of money on medicines. I just cant gain weight.
Got thyorid checked and was normal. There should be some way out
cabhishekin last decade
ALFALFA-Q is a fat producing tonic. you can try it for some weeks along with good diet.

regular exercises and adequate hours of sleep and most importantly a happy mind.

even after following the above if you observe that your BP is low, you need to give a detailed case based on your mental and general symptoms to choose the suitable remedy for you.
rishimba last decade
I too agree with dr. rishima and would suggest
Alfalfa-Q 15 drops per dose before meal thrice a day and
Avena Stiva-Q (10 drops after meal thrice a day) and report after 2 week.

Mahfoozurrehman last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.