suffering from colitis and frequent urinationHello
Im a 25 year old male suffering from colitis. I have been diagnosed as having ulcers in my colon and my entire colon is infected. I am of indian decent. I currently weigh 100 pounds. I have been suffering from this for two years. I have lost 20 pounds in two years. I have been told there is no cure and I will suffer from this my whole life.
Now i am suffering from frequent urination. I dont know if my kidney are failing or whats going on. I can drink half a cup of water and i will go urinate after 10 minutes. Seems to get worse as every day goes by. I always have the urge to urinate. Sometimes the urine takes time to come out and at times it just drips out by itself. I dont have to drink either i can eat something and ill have the urge to urinate. When i have a bowl movement at times im constipated and i push really hard and urine comes out. I can get up and 5 minutes later i have to go back and urinate again. I never feel emptied.
I also have bad breath. Even when i brush my teeth or use mouth wash it doesnt help. Im always chewing gum and i always feel dehydrated. Also started noticing that my feet smell.
Currently i am not on any pharmaceutical drugs. I have stopped seeing my doctor as all he gives me is drugs. I also pass gas and smells like rotten eggs.
I also have mucus dripping in back of my throat. Also have this cough that doesnt seem to go away its been 2 months. Its just a little cough once in awhile. I am always tired and in the night cant really sleep because i urinate alot.
I have also been loosing most of my hair its very thin now. This started wince i was 19 im now 25. My dad is bald and so are his brothers. Anything i can use that is topical to regrow my hair?
Current im taking Jarrows Formula Bioton 5mg 6 pills a day with Inositol and Choline. Its been 2 weeks that I have been using it. Also i am using a shampoo and conditioner with biotin in it. I will start drinking aloe vera juice that i have ordered on another website.
Can anyone just tell me how to stop urinating. I want to try to ocean salt and water cure but i have to retain liquids somehow.
dee007 on 2008-05-14
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ rishimba last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.