≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

fatty liver high trigecrides

Age : 41 Years
Height : 5'8'
Weight : 85 Kg

In Ultrasound Report
hyperechic Liver Fatty declared

Left Renal concreations

U.Bladder Distended
G.Bladder Distended

all other parameter normal.

Lipid Report (Fasting)
On 15-04-08
hcv 3rd generation(elisa)
od 0.036
hbsag 3rd generation(elisa)
od 0.015
lipid test(fasting)(not take anything 14 hors before test)

cholestrol 215 mg/ul
trigecrides 257 mg/ul
hdl cholestrol 37 mg/ul
ldl cholestrol 127 mg/ul
gluocose(fasting) 85 mg/ul
bilirubin 0.7 mg/dl
alt sgpt 31 u/l
alkine phosphate 69 u/l

complete blood report (without fasting)

wbc 10800 /ul
rbc 3.44 million/ul
hb 10.4 g/dl
hct 30 %
platelet count 456000 /ul
mxd% 10 %
mxd# 1.1 /ul
esr 40
pdw 16.4 fl

Lipid Report (Fasting)
On 15-05-08
cholestrol 205 mg/ul
trigecrides 315 mg/ul
hdl cholestrol 37 mg/ul
ldl cholestrol 111 mg/ul
gluocose(fasting) 104 mg/ul

Plz suggest remedy so I not use alopathic medicines.
  asad66 on 2008-05-23
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
chelidonium q 10 drops in a one fourth cup of water thrice daily after 1/2 hour of every meal no fatty oily spicy food use caine juice with zinzer daily along with papita fruit report after one month j k mohla
akshaymohl last decade
Thankyou Dr.Mohla

Sir if caine juice with zinzer and papita fruit not available then what its alternate ?
asad66 last decade
pl drink lot of water no heavy food
akshaymohl last decade
Thankyou Dr Mohla

which are heavy foods ?
may u give some examples
asad66 last decade
oily greasy fatty non veg spicy food pl take lassi made from curd having very less fat content pl have milk with low fat papita caine juice with ginger eat raddish juice j k mohla
akshaymohl last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.