Dr. Rishimba - Please help: severe dandruffDear Doctor,
I have severe dandruff from last 17 years. Started with hair then to eyebrow and slowly to chest, mustache, nose, beard and face.
I have taken few homeopath medicines but not fruitful (do not remember the names of medicines). The last medicine which I took is 20 drops of staphysgaria Q mixed with 1/2 cup of water and steam to affected portion after applying medicine. It was working fine till first two weeks when I was doing it daily. After that I became irregular due to my work.
Please suggest medicine. My details:
1. Age: 32, 60kgs, 5.5 feet
4. Software engineer
5. Other problems: gastrics, heartburn
6. Get tensed about things quite fast
7. Skin type dry. 5 years ( before marriage) it was oily, specially face. At that time there was no dandruff on the face, except little on eyebrow.
8. I drink plenty water, take proper food. No constipation.
9. Anti dandruff Shampoo works just for 1-2 days. After that scales and dandruff comes back. Get blood if I try to remove dandruff on head, chest or mushtache with nails
10. No alcohal,smoke, tabocco etc
11. No typical habit like nail biting etc.
12. Calm person, sometimes confused in decion making
13. I care for my family a lot.
14. Sometimes my BP increases.
15. My father has BP. No other family medical problem
16.Sweat normal - more in trunks
17. No food allergy.
18. I like sweet as well as spicy food but try to avoid oily and spicy food due to gastric and heartburn problem.
19.Hunger - Normal.
20. bad dreams - Fail in exam, late to examination hall (not very frequently - 4,5 times a year)
21. Get sleep fast. Sometimes disturbed sleep due to my kid. Sleep for 8 hours in night. Sometimes 30 mins in day too
22. Take once or twice tea/coffee per day.
23. No connection of dandruff to any past disease but 6 months back I underwent Hernia repair surgery and the dandruff in beard (chin area) came soon after that.
24. Not much of hairfall but hairline had receeded a bit
25. Nothing in particular ( like food, time of the day) which increases dandruff.
26. Sweating increases itching - and makes the area patchy red espically chest.
27. Emotionally, I fear of dandruff covering all my face.
28. Not much of physical activity.
29. Normal sex appetite but not able to hold - ejacuate quite fast.
amukihsa on 2008-06-04
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.