Urinary incontinence - urgency to pass urine. Identity
2. Age -66 years
3. Sex - Male
4. Married/Unmarried/widow - married
5. weight - 67 Kg
6. Height . 5' 4'
7. country - India
8. climate - Tropical
9. Family History - No had this type of disease
10. Qualification of patient - post gradyate
11. Nature of working - retired teacher
12. Complexion: - wheatish
13. Constitution: Well built-medium
15. History of taking - only Tea/ Coffee
16. List of your complain first 1. urinary urgency - 5 years, pass only small volumes, no problem with flow, urine is clear, nothing abnormal in urine examination/chemical tests.
2.- Diabetic - last two years mild diabetes - fasting sugar 125, PP 180. Taking Allopathy medicine - Amaryl 0.5 mg once daily after breakfast. Brings sugar level to fasting 75, PP 110.
3- Other problems are age related - eg. tired ness after waling 4-5 km, irregular and incomplete erection, decreased apetite but no indigestion, good food habit.
17. Since how long you are suffering for each complain - 5 years
18. current medicine you are taking for each complain - no medication
19. Diabetic or non Diabetic - Diabetic
20. Desire sweets/sour/salt - sweets and salty
21. Thirst depends on weather - normally Small quantity and frequent in summers, which decreased with weather - that is verysmall in winters
22. Tongue color - slightly chalky
23. Current BP -never had any BP problem - 120/75(without medicine and with medicine)
24. What exactly is happening ? - After taking aglass of water I must frequently urinate. This starts within one hour. The amaount of urine passed is small about 100- 150 ml each time.
If I take one or two glass of water before going to bed then I have to urinate several times in the night - may be 3-4 times.
The volume is larger when I urinate in the morning,.
25. How do you feel ? - No other problem, excellent health and mental conditions. I can still read, write for long hours or walk long distances.
26. How does this affect you ? - I have to avoid drinking liquids since I have to frquently visit the toilet for passing urine.
27. How does it feel like ? - embarrassing
28. What comes to your mind ? - nothing important - I consider it a age related problem that a few men must suffer.
29. One situation that had a big effect on you ? - Yes one some occassions the urge to urinate is so strong that I had passed urine before I reached the toilet. It happens several times that a drop will trikle if I delay it any more.
30. How did that feel like ? - Really embarassing but no more- since I have become habitual to this happening.
31. What sensation do you experience in that situation ? Strong urge in the neck of penis- urethra
32. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ? Nothing
33. desire or like and dislike of food - nothing
33. Name of foods which increase your problem - Liquids - all type, some times I blame it on excessive tea if taken on that day?
34. Body odor ,/sweating/- bad smell - acetic acid like
35. Under line the right word for you ---- Anxiuous, Hopefull, Calm , failure to learn from mistakes -
Morose, Quarrelsome, Hasty, Lachrymose, Anxious, Delirious, Groping, Despairing, Sad, Hopeful, Fearful, Restless, Calm, Drowsy, dullness, Anger, Being overwhelmed, Depression and gloom Despair and faithlessness , Despondency from overwork, Domination of others, Doubt or Discouragement, Easy impressionability, Fear and Shyness, Fear for the others welfare, Fear of losing mental balance, Feeling of powerlessness, Guilty and self-blame, Hard master onto oneself with an urge to inspire others, Hopelessness, Immaturity of Mind/Emotions, failure to learn from mistakes impatience, indecision in difference or boredom Intolerance and criticism lack of mental tranquility, lack of motivation and incentive longing for past happiness, nostsliqia, low self-confidence, Mental Fatigue, Mental torture or worry, Mental/emotional and physical weariness, Overcome for welfare of others, Overenthsiasm, Pride or aloofness, Resentment and bitterness, Sadness, greif, shock, Self centered talkativeness, Self-distrust, Shame or feelings of un cleanliness, Terror, jealousy, Weakness too willing , Fear from known thing, fear from unknown thing. Whether you can able to give public speech or not. - reluctant
36. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)- Rainy season, Winter - drinking large volume of liquids& Amelioration (Decreases) - Dry weather, avoiding/decreasing intake of liquids
37. . Details of the adverse features in the Pathological ,ECG, XRay Ultra-Sound's tests already conducted - No Prostate, Doctors say that I suffer from a reactuive bladder which does not permit retention of a larger volume of liquid.
38. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
hariksha on 2008-06-30
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.