≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

vaginal tightness


I have been married since 1 year. I have been experiencing pain during intercourse due to vaginal tightness and dryness. Deep penetration is not possible due to this. I consulted a gynaec, she said no abnormality was detected during Pelvic examination. so the pain is due to mild tightness in the vagina. We are also trying for a baby but I am unable to perform due to anticipation of this pain. There is lot of stress. Can homeopathy solve this problem.Plz help.
  sweet14 on 2008-06-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
No replies??
sweet14 last decade
Take Lycopodium 30c daily in the evening for one week.
If u feel pain even then,Magnesium phos 6x 5 tabs in warm water after coition.

Dr Tahira last decade
hello sweet14. you can try all the medicine you like or you can tell that idiot husband of yours to relax you and TURN YOU ON!! that way you will be relaxed not stressed. and you will not be dry. if you are still dry then apply k-jelly or vaseline for lubriction. its that simple. tell your stupid husband to first learn to take care of his wife then worry about children!!
danrather last decade
If this isn't a serious medical condition, it sounds like all you need are (A) stimulation and (B) lubrication. However, if it is more serious than just not being wet/aroused enough, then it could be a case of weak pelvic floor muscles or the lack of vaginal control. Kegel exercises can easily remedy these problems. For beginners, you can try using it with LELO Luna Beads.
jadamson19 last decade
my husband love tight pussy so that why he give me myotaut serum for using for make my vagina tight like virgin girl and trust me i have 2kid but still my vagina is super tight like virgin girls myotaut serum really work awesome.
GabrielaHidalgo 6 years ago
The serum called myotaut was good feel and joyness than normal days. but i used just two weeks. just ok now. but i want to continue at least at the time of contact.
Hibau 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.