ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Repeated Misscarages(Really Upset)

i am 25 year old
married for 2 years
got 2 times misscarage in 3rd month,got DNC,
i used homoeopathic medicines and allopathic too for conception
now i got pregnancy agin of 5 weeks and i am on progestron and hcg injections plz help me to get a healthy pregnancy and in result a baby ,i am Really Upset
help me
  Rabia on 2008-07-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hi Rabia,

Where do you live ? You should see a good homeopath and get this treated.
tochitra last decade
Ur problem is treatable by homeopathy.Try to find a homeopath in ur area who could monitor the case.

Dr Tahira last decade
Thanx foe ur reply.
but does it mean that on forum there is no 1 qualified n no 1 is soo eduacated that who helped me and solve my problem .
Rabia last decade
It doesn't mean so.u need proper and regular monitoring which is not possible at a forum treatment.
If u want to put urself on trial,just go for it.

Dr Tahira last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.