≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

social/ networking anxiety

I am hoping someone can help me. I am a 35 yr old woman with a social anxiety. I have always considered myself an outgoing person, but in recent years while out socializing I am experiencing an odd brain fog when I am either the 'center of attention' or when it is my turn to speak.

I used to be known in my earlier years for my great wit and sense of humor (now the only people aware of my sense of humor are my close friends and family). I find myself not wanting to socialize any longer because of this new inability to express myself clearly, remember what I was going to say or bring fresh thoughts to mind. What happens is as soon as I try to express something, my brain freezes! So now I am very ambivalent to speak in public. This has become very upsetting and has almost eroded my self esteem.

I was always known as a woman who was 'together', but I feel as if I am falling apart.

I have lost a lot of confidence. I have found myself becoming more needy in personal relationships (which I do not like feeling this way), and this has severely hampered my career progress (which previously was moving at rocket speed).

Please help! Sometimes I feel as if there is something wrong with my mind! Because I cannot, for the life of me, articulate what I am thinking!
  sweetfam on 2008-07-23
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Take one dose of Sepia 200c and write back after a week.

Dr Tahira last decade
Thank you,

I will try that and communicate my results via post after one week.

Thank you so much!

sweetfam last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.