Amenorrhea [possibly due to use of birth control pill], and bad acne- Suffering from two conditions: amenorrhea and bad acne
- 28 years old, 45 kilos, 5'2' tall, overall very healthy, exercise regularly
- married, no kids
- I have been on and off from Birth control pill since the age of 20 or so
- Went off the birth control pill in December 2007, had periods in January and February [slightly delayed], then no period since then [5 months now]
- Have had this same problem before, and doctor has put me on hormone tabs for 10 days, which always forces my period to happen, but does not regulate it to come back to regular frequency. Have not tried getting the same hormones prescription this time, as I want to solve the root cause of this problem, hence evaluating homeopathy
- I first discontinued use of pill at the age of 21 [1 yr of using the pill]
- Went back again on the pill at the age of 22, discontinued at 24 [used for 2 yrs]. This time saw bad acne come right after that
- Went back again on the pill at age 25 [used for 2.5 yrs or so], before discontinuing at age 27 in Dec 2007. Had acne since OCtober 2007 already, which worsened after discontinuing the pill.
- When I did have periods, they were around 4 days long, pretty normal flow.
- No white/yellow discharge
- 3-4 days before periods, I used to get leg ache and hip ache, some minor cramps in the pelvic area. None of these were major enough to stop working or just lie in bed all the time.
birdwire on 2008-08-18
- pimples are always on cheeks
- i do get clogged pores [whiteheads] often]
- pimples get big and red, sometimes [but not always] pus-y
- the big pimples usually go away in a week or two
- tongue is typically coated with white/yellow layer, not too thick though
- sleep with no pillow
- sleep very well, no issues
- love eating sugary stuff, i do avoid it but give in to temptations often
birdwire last decade
- I am a 'chilly' person in general. Feet and hands are typically cold.
- Blood pressure is also typically on the low-end.
- Menses started at the age of 13 or so.. pretty regular for a couple of years, and then they would happen on and off, sometimes with a gap of 2-3 months, sometimes with a gap of 40 days, so never really knew what my regular cycle term was like.
birdwire last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.