≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Execive Masterbation Penis Thin Short

Dear Doctors,

I am 26 years old, i did masterbation for almost 15 years some time 5-6 times a day, on a average i did 2 times a day.

now i am married and facing P.E problem also sperm count 18 million.

my penis is very thin and about 4 inches when erect. my wife is not satisfied with me sexualy as she say my penis is small and thin so no pleasure.

please advice medicines urgently.

  samabb on 2008-08-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
lycopodium 1m one dose to be repeated after 15 days for three month onosmodium 1m one dose weekly for one month j k mohla
akshaymohl last decade
I do not rebut dr. mohla and would suggest a very dependable remedy if dr. mohla agrees:

Cydonia Vul.Q (take 20 drops in a little water thrice a day) and
Mix 10:10 ml of Olive oil and Cydonia and have a light message on penis and refrain from mastb. and intercourse for 3 weeks and report.

Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Thanks for your answer Dr Mohla and mehfooz.

will my penis again thick and develope.
samabb last decade
i smoke also 8-10 cigrate a day Light cigrates. plz reply fast.
samabb last decade
hi dr. showrav, i m 33 yrs old, from last 10 yrs in bad habit masturbation, as u know well masturbation effect. i m so worry about my wedding.
which within 4 months. its mean in may. i have lot of problem. my face color going pale. my wrist showing bones. in friends i m feeling very bad.how i can left them this bad habit. and which type of medicine u recommended to me for recover my self and enjoy married life , sir i ,ll b very thankful to u if my problem will be solve. again thnx sir
John666 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.