≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Kidney Function with high Creatanin, 3.8

I am suffering with Kidney problem. I came to know about it 6 months back, when I found my CRATANIN was 3.8,
Since then I started controlling my B.P. and Sugar level. Both are very much in control now.
I cheeked my KFT and found result as follows:
UREA : 95.00 mg/dL
Creatanin : 3.40 ,, ,,
Uric Acid :8.30 ,, ,,
Cholestrerol :141.00 ,, ,,
Protien, Total :7.50 g/dL
Alkaline Phosphatase:155.00 U/L
Calcium : 8.50 mg/dL
Phosphorous :3.6 ,, ,,
Sodium :144.00 mEq/L
Potassium :4.29 ,, ,,
Chloride :108.00 ,, ,,

A : G Ratio : 1.08
Albumin : 3.90 g/dL

I am not able to decide, which medicine I should take to control my CREATANIN and UREA.
I go for urination 2 times in night. Feel some weakness. Other than that I have no symptoms of Kidney problem.
Please some one can suggest me right medicine in Homeopathic to cure my problems. I am already registered.

Ram Pandey
  Rampandey on 2008-08-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
It is much better to get the advice of a local homoeopath who can observ your symptoms and condition rather than the advice from the forum.

However, you may use Eel Serum-3C ( 5 drops per dose thrice a day) for atleast 2/3 weeks and report. Also please keep vigilant on your BP and diabtese.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Thanks Dr. Mahfooz,
Noted your kind suggestions. I will start with Eel Serum-3C. Also I am working to find a good Homeopath doctor in my area for further consultations.
Rampandey last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.