Anxiety and dyspepsiaFirst of all, I apologize for my english and I hope you can all understand me.
My name is Maria, I am spanish and I am 30 years old. In 2005 I started with panic attacks after a very stressful year and I started therapy and medicin treatment(lorazepam), my main problem wasnt the panic attacks as I only had two, it was all the nerves all day thinking about having another one and my main problem was and is my stomach, I felt nausea all day and I wasnt able to eat anything, I was really worried about myself and I forced myself to eat at least a fruit, after that year I felt a bit better but eating became like an obsession because i am a very healthy person and I have always been very obsessed in a way about my heath.Though I am better and I can have a 'normal life' I still feel sick sometimes mainly in the morning and a lot of days in the middle of the night I woke up cover in sweat, dizzy and with nausea, at first I thought it was indigestion but after 2/3 episodes of this, I know it is a panick attack again and I feel really bad and sad because it is hapennig again.
During these panicks attacks I feel like vomiting and my tongue turnes white and after taking my lorazepam I feel much better so I know it is the nerves.
Sometimes during the day, I start feeling sick and cant eat or If I do, I have indigestion so now every time I eat I think i am going to be sick, this is in my mind all day and dont know what to do. If I have to go to a restaurant I always have a salad or something light just to 'prevent' my possible symptom and I dont enjoy any food at all, all day thinking about it.
As I say before, I hope you can understand me and thank you in advance.
PD: I am taking now SEDATIF from Boiron since saturday, is it the right thing???
Thank you again for reading me and for your help
maria77 on 2008-08-25
As per the given conition u have to give up allopathic medicine. It seems you have stomach problem. Avoid to Constipation, please use yogart in ur breakfast for a few days. Then see the result. Till that time u mail your all symptoms.
Peer G last decade
Thank you for your quick reply.
Most of the times the food doesnt have to do with my stomach, I can feel sick in the morning, I know the cause is the anxiety. I had 2 x rays last years and I am ok.
Please let me know if there is something i can have to stop this.
maria77 last decade
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. What peculiar or strange sensation do you have in any part of your body at times? Do you sometimes feel as if .. in some part of the body?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
♡ rishimba last decade
1- Main suffering: Anxiety, nausea, vertigo.
2-Other sufferings: Head ache, back and neck pain, dyspepsia, many times when I am about to eat (outside my house) I feel like a ball in my throat and cannot drink or swallow.
3-Other sufferings: Fear of going out, mainly if it is a new place or with new people and gets worse if we got out to eat, I have like a phobia connected to food that i will be sick after eating.
4-I feel i am going to faint or vomit,though it never happened, that i am loosing control, fear, sweat in my neck, vertigo, my tongue turnes white as soon as i start with these panick attacks.After that I start to stydy all my sympthoms and I always think it could be something bad, hypocondria.
5-It all started after a very stressful time and after all was sorted out i couldnt stop felling nervous and sick.
6-I feel worse as soon as I wake up and when I go to sleep as I have had these panick attacks in the middle of the night.
7-Things that make me feel worse: i am very sensitive so having a argue witb my husband, a problem at work, etc and I fell better when I fell safe, at home with my family and dogs, because I can be myself, doing exercise, reading a nice book.
8-Cold weather i feel a bit depressed and as I live in a small town it gets worse, i prefer hot weather because the sun makes me feel better, though sometimes if it is very hot (I live in Alicante)I fell very tired and with headaches. humidity is very bad for me.
9-I am a positive person and I like to have fun and laugh a lot, when I am ok I enjoy every second of it, I like the nature and being with my friends.
I like to be consoled when I am not well.
I am very sensitive specially food smells, and light as weel, mainly with my vertigo.
I like nail biting, I do it every day.
I love my family and friends, they are the most important thing in my life and I am always worry about them.
11- My main fear is to be sick or someone in my family could be sick.
12- I crave for sweet food, specially chocolate, my aversions are more connected to the smell of the food than the food itself.
13-My thirst is normal
14: Hunger: it depends, sometimes I cannot eat at all and sometimes I could eat a lot.
16- My sweat is normal if i am not nervous or afraid.
17-It is quite normal, sometimes, but not very often i have diarrhea.
18-I sleep quite well, but as soon as I weak up i feel the nerves in my neck and back and I am in pain and also my mouth and teeth hurts.
20-I feel as if I will faint or vomit.
21-Lorazepam, sertraline, trimebutin, anti vertigo and anti vomit medicin.
22-My mum suffers froms thyroid problems and high blood pressure.
23- I am short, 5´2, weight 57 kilos, i am not white, or dark skinned ( i am in the middle) but i always look pale have dark circles around my eyes( same as my mum)but in general i look ok and i worry about my appearence, i am vain.
24-My periods are regular and they last 4/ days.
The flow is normal and it is bright red and yes, sometimes with small clots.
Thank you very very much for your help!!!
maria77 last decade
take kali carb 200 one dose( 4 or 5 globules)daily for three days and report if you feel any change
♡ gopal18 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.