ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Diabities ( recently diagnosed)

I have recently being diganosed with diabaties . The level was touching 400 . My age is 38 years . Doctors started with medication twice a day but it did not had enough effect ------now after 2 weeks of medication they have put me on injections of insulin 25 units two times a day ......but i am only taking it once a day ( before lunch ). The sugar level came down to 150 . I am controlling my diet and using injection once a day only , rather than twice a day . I have also started dal cheeni tea twice a day and arnica mother tincture twice a day 8 drops in water . I need to know the followings.
1) is arnica mother tincture is equavalent to arnica Q 30 .
2) If i leave my injections would arnica help to maintain the sugar levels.
3) My eye sight started to become blur due to high sugar level........is there any medicine other than ruta 200 to be used for improving my eight sight blurness --- i feel like my reading number has increased due to increase in level.
4) I need to know what i have to quit in diet .......for sure to maintain my sugar level in limits.........
5) brown bread , brown rice and brown Atta ---would they help to keep my sugar level low.
6) can i used acid phosp 200 to have strength for sex.as i am feeling that after high sugar levels , my urge for sex has subsided and even the stenghth has weekend.
7) how much sugar level for a walk of 30 minutes or swimming of 30 minutes would reduce .
8) for every day if i take arnica q and dal cheeni how much sugar level will make the sugar level lessen.

Hope to hear soon from anybody who really is specialist in diabities issue.
  asharzk on 2008-08-25
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.