sluggish adrenals? insomniaFemale, 33 years
5. weight 121
6. Height 5'4'
7. country Canada
8. climate 4 seasons
9. List of your complain first 1. insomnia: diff. falling asleep, staying asleep, waking early: not due to many thoughts, but very sensitive to noise, light, slight movement (person walking in house will wake me), exhausted, but too wired to sleep
2.RLS: mostly controled with Seroyal OSX, herbal infusions
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
Insomnia since 21, worse since daughter born 15mnths ago. RLS since 27 years. Ammenorehea: always (was on b/c for 11 years). (Pregnacy with help of hormone medication.)
11. non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets
13. Thirst yes
14. Tongue: slightly white center to back with bumps all over
15. Current BP: I think it's considered fairly low. No medications
16. What exactly is happening ? Go to bed, if I don't fall asleep immediately I'm awake for hours. Often sleep for short period and reawaken and have a few hours before I fall back asleep for another hour or so.
17. How do you feel ? exhausted
18. How does this affect you ?low energy, dizzy, out of whack
19. How does it feel like ? tiring
20. What comes to your mind ? scared to live life like this, mother had same problem. Afraid I will die from health issues that can't heal because I'm not rested and body no time to heal
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ? I had retained placenta for 3 weeks, lost a lot of blood, very low energy, baby had colic and needed to be kept upright after feeding in night, then would have difficulties falling asleep after being up for 1.5hrs with each feeding. and energy has never returned since giving birth. Have low iron, taking Floradex for past month.
22. How did that feel like ? alone, tired
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ? exhaustion, useless
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action)? trying to avoid overstimulation, trying to stay relaxed, but body is always tense, especially front/inner thighs
25. current medicine you are taking: none
26. family back ground: had big dispute with one sibling a few years ago, other sibling very emotional and need to be careful with words. All very opinionated, emotional.
28. Nature of working: computer work
29. desire or like and dislike of food: sweets, avoid refined, but use fruits to fill this need.
30. Name of foods which increase your problem: non-organic meats, protein in evening
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.: Irritable, impatient, fear of public speaking or large groups, heart pulpitations. Often feel fight or flight in bocy
nden1 on 2008-08-29
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.