≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Bony growth (lesion) on right kneww cap

My mother (aged 63) slipped and fell on her knee thrice over a period of 3 years. This has caused a growth (lesion) on her knee cap. Due to which every time she climbs or walks her knee hurts. This has happened 3 years back.

Would Calcarea Fluorata help at this stage? If so, in what form (pills/cream) and what would be the best potency?
  skanitkar on 2004-12-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Bony growth and a lesion are two different things.

A lesion is usually open sore or an injury split requiring stitches. Sometimes an infection area is called a lesion needing treatment and a bandage.

Bony growth is actually a growth on bone, a lump. Not necessarily open skin. Is the knee bone broken and out of place to cause you to feel this way?

Did a doctor look at it? Hope it was cared for in case it was broken?

Just trying to "see" the picture.

ARNICA 200X Would be the best remedy here. Give two doses per day for 3 days and then one dose per day for a week or more.

Arnica rather than the Calc F. because this is origionally from an injury from falling.

If not an open skin lesion Arnica cream or liquid spray (add a dose of Hypericum to liquid) would be beneficial.

If an open skin lesion, make a dark tea with dry Calendula flowers and use as a poltice.

Get her a walker to avoid falling in future.

Blessings, Sabra
sabra last decade

Sorry about the ambiguous post. No, if lesion means an open wound, then it is not open. A doctor checked via X-ray that there was a bone growth. So it's due to physical contact of bone with bone that her knee hurts. Also, the last fall has occured over two years back. And the doctor advise agaisnt surgery due to her age.
skanitkar last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.