Silicea 6c and Clindamycin HCLHi Everyone,
I'm new to the forum. I recently had my Pilonidal Cyst incised and the puss was drained out. I am currently taking Clindamycin HCL 150 MG 6 times a day to help fight any bacterial infection. I have been doing a lot of research and I know that this cyst can be recurring even when drained. I wanted to know if I could take Silicea 6c along with the anibiotics that the doctors have given me.
I am currently taking 3-4 hot baths a day to help drain out the puss as well as the Clindamycin HCL. I purchased Silicea 6c today with some Calendula cream for the incision. The last thing is the doctors have packed the wound with gauze and I have to go back tomorrow to have the wound repackaged.
Should I take Silicea 6c and apply the Calendula cream even though there is gauze inside my incision? Please advise.
Here is some of my info:
I like sour foods and moderate temp.
- I am very healthy-->i run a lot and go to the gym. I also eat very healthy.
- I am 5'10 160lbs.
- No previous allergies to any medication and no history of pilonidal cyst in the family.
- I do have a lot of hair around my buttox.
If you need any other info please let me know and I will post it.
Thank you for your help and suggestions.
jacket1234 on 2008-09-10
2. The cyst was located on the left inner buttox closer to the top of where the bottox starts.
3. I had a small little bumb there for about a year with no pain and then the bump got bigger within the past couple of days, so I went to the doctor and they recommended that I have the puss drained out.
6. I sleep very well, but I have a tendency to oversleep. It is difficult for me to wake up early in the morning because I feel very groggy and tired. But once I wash my face and go outside I am wide awake. In addition I am a 'night person'. I usually go to sleep around 2 - 3 am.
8. I am a pretty relaxed individual, but there are times that I become very anxious, like when they were about to cut open my cyst! But other than that I try to remain calm and logical.
9. I do not enjoy fast food or cold foot. I generally eat all kind of food from a variety of cultures. I especially enjoy sour and spicy foods.
10. No major diseases suffered in the past. Very healthy.
11. No allergic reaction to any medication.
12. History of homeopathic treatment if any.
13. All other symptoms you have (ie watering eyes, cold feet, thirst).
No other symptoms present other than the bump on my inner left buttox. I experienced very slight pain while it was there but other than that I was able to continue through my days. I didn't ahve any fevers or chills, I slept very well.
jacket1234 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.