top 10 vegan weight loss tips for you1. As a lot of us already are, the most important thing for natural weight loss is the consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables since they contain a lot of vitamins and anti-oxidants.
2. Eating ample of fresh fruits is one of the most effective weight loss tips. Eating them between meals is a great time to eat them as they will help your body to control the sugar levels.
3. Try to have fresh vegetables with all lunches and mealtimes. Importantly try to avoid mixing starches with protein.
4: Only you know what foods you like, so it is best to make a plan that you are happy with.
5. If you are still eating meat and looking to quit, try replacing meat with legumes, but do it one bit at a time.
6. Try not to have too many liquids during a mealtime. If you do find yourself feeling thirsty, try to drink some water after approximately 10 minutes.
7. If your intake per meal is small, it will help your body balance the level of calories coming in. Small intakes will also help balancing sugar levels. Another good point is that with having a less intake of food per meal, increase the frequency, so, instead of having 3 big ones in a day, have 6 small ones.
8. Try and stay away from soda, juices, cream and sugar which in your tea or coffee can add up an increase in weight. Instead, try just drinking water, it is recommended that you should be drinking 8 pints of water a day to keep your body hydrated and happy.
9. Physical exercise of between 30-60 minutes per day has a great impact on weight loss. It also helps to keep your heart healthy.
10. Cut down your intake of alcohol because it is nothing but empty calories with a lot of sugar and you don't always feel great the day after! Smile
alica80 on 2008-09-17
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.