scalp probelm for over 11 years!! need help!my name its ms. torres im 21 years old!! i been having a scalp problems since age 10 and it have never when away... my mom took me to see so many doctors but they all say something different... and at the end till this day i still don't know what i have in my scalp... its like a white spot that doesn't grow its been in the back of my scalp for 11 years now...it itch a lot it scales when i brush my hair, and when i scrached it come out like crusts and i have loss hair in the back oh my head because of it... i just don't know what this is i feel so embrassed to tell people about this... doctors keep telling me so many different things that i don't know what to belive no more please if any body can give a help thanks!!
ms. torres on 2008-09-19
- exact location of the spot.
- texture of the affected area.
- describe the looks of the affected area, size, shape etc.
- exact sensations on the spot. when is it better and when is it worse. what makes it better or worse. like temperature, humidity, sweat, washing hot or cold water, rubbing or scratching.
- is it dry or wet, does it ooze on scratching, colour of liquid, if it oozes, does it bleed when scratched..
- whats the colour of the scales, is the affected skin thick and hard like leather or soft as usual.
- what other ailments did you generally suffer from in the past, what is your family disease history.
- whats your personality like.
♡ rishimba last decade
its on the lower back of the head on the scalp...
its white it looks like a realy bad dry dandruff but its not it just looks like it... the shape of it is round like a circle its 2 inches round and 2 inches tall...it gets better when i watch my hair only or put on some hair oil on it so it won't be to dry cause when its to dry it itches a lot... it hurts some times after i scratch it hard cause it itches it doesn't bleed only if i try to scratched it out realy hard...the skin wear its at its realy hard and thick like you say leather...
and no theres no history in my family that have this...
ms. torres last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.