≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Rude behaviour

My younger brother always misbeheave with us.He had a relation with a girl for 2 yrs.He always think that his lover is performing sex with other in absence of him.That girl recently broke relation with him.Then he become violent.always rude and rough.He doesn't believe anyone.Then he marry with village girl.But He doesn't believe her.He thinks that his brother,cousin etc always trying to do something with his wife.He has no shy to tell anything in public place.pls help,homeopathy can help him
  Ansari00 on 2008-09-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
My brother is very much noise sensitive.He can tolere the sound of clock,fan.He was a briliant studens at school.But when he admitted into college,His life was totally changed by girls.Pls help.
Ansari00 last decade
Hi! Ansari,
Your brother seems to be suspicious and has developed the behaviour after suffering disappointments in love affairs and became sensitive.Give him one single dose of acid-phos-200.wait for ten days.no repetition of the remedy.report after 10 days.
sarup last decade
Try lachesis 1M single dose.
Zahid)2 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.